Difference between revisions of "Scrapper - Bunker Support Hammer"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 08:40, 29 October 2019
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build made the Scrapper as a bunker with AoE heals, condition cleaning and high conditions resistance. Thanks to might boons, it has enought power to win 1 vs 1. This build use barrier as much as it can. The gameplay is based on hammer skills and some condition cleaning/vulnerability combos. Hammer skill provides a lot of invulnerability frames that allow you to avoid burst or CC. It's a close combat build.
- Can't find such trait "Emergency Elixir"! Please refer to our trait index
- Can't find such trait "Elixir E"! Please refer to our trait index
- Main weapon
- Start fighting with (mid/close range if possible) before he gets Stability and rush at him with
Elite specialization basics
- The Scrapper had access to a Function Gyro that can act as an entity (max 5) which can achieve enemies or resurrect allies. tanks to , your gyro has got Stability that alloy it to achieve enemy easily.
- You can assist your utility gyro on resurrect the same teammate. it's quite effective even if one or two enemies are hitting him.
- Unlike the
- If you take the medic Gyro, you will not have much of Regeneration. That's why it's interesting to take the specialization point that grants you a healing over time buff when you clean a conditionon an teammate.
- is an important point and make a real difference in a close combat fight. Every 2 sec, your crit (55%) will drop a mine (450 damage in 120 radius) and a med kit (502 HP). Mines can combos with light field and lightning field.
- Spray a cone of elixir fumes, inflicting poison and vulnerability to foes and curing conditions on allies with every strike.
- There is no insane elite skill in this build, so it's up to you.
- Most simple combo is using on the enemy and use
- Your most powerful cleansing effect is a combo. Switch with the Elixir gun and use the healing zone on you. Then active your shredder gyro to create cleansing projectiles. You have to stay on the healing field for all the splell's duration. The shredder gyro works on his own, so you can still use hammer skill during hit. It still working even if you are knocked down or stunned.
- Like your
- Great resistance and protection skills.
- High condition resistance.
- Lot of invulnerability frames.
- Lot of condition cleansing (in AoE).
- AoE healing.
- Correct control.
- Good burst damages.
- Weak against long range enemies like Sniper.
- Doesn't have Breaks Stun.
- Except , doesn't have much mobility.
- Can't take down a bunker build.
- Only 2 ranged attacks and