Scrapper - Flamethrower Scrapper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
One of the better tagging options engineer has, this build provides superspeed to itself and the zerg while dealing low area damage constantly, making it a decent tagging build provided you can close the 600 range distance to mobs before they die. This build has permanent Stability and no rotation, making it one of the easiest builds to play in the game - Though its DPS and actual defense are very, very low.
- Extremely easy to play
- Perm Stability makes you nearly immune to CC
- Decent mobility thanks to Superspeed and
- Close-range, meaning you will miss a lot more tags than something like GS Mirage or Shortbow Daredevil
- Extremely low DPS, even with 25 might
- Defense is relatively low
- Utility Skills
- - heavy crowd control on a short cooldown.
- - mobility
- Elite Skills
- - Area Stealth
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- can be used for higher DPS but drastically reduce mobility.
- Generally when zerging you want to run consumables that grant you a higher income. Those that boost your karma and experience gains are preferred, as experience and karma can be converted into gold or materials easily.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
This is arguably the easiest tag build to play in the game.
- Camp Flamethrower and spam auto-attacks and utilities off cooldown, though try to space out some wells to ensure permanent Quickness.