Scrapper - Power Bruiser
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An offensive Scrapper build for sPvP.
Elite specialization basics
- You can rez and stomp your target from 900 range via the every 20 seconds. Use it to double rez by activating it even from range and then helping out manually.
- The gyro is activated by the same key as general interaction/rez/stomp (F by default) and you must target an ally or enemy for the option to show up.
- While the gyro doesn't have Stability, you can remedy that by sharing this boon through .
- Much of the build revolves around bursting people down with , hoping for a proc, or decapping points if you get a . combined with the high endurance regen provided by Vigor and makes this elite rather spammable.
- is way better than . Oftentimes it's better to just exit Tornado right after unloading skills #4-5.
- The build is rather low on cleansing so be careful around condition builds, and kite a lot. If you wish to cleanse more often, consider picking up instead of detonating it - this way you'll lose out on a bit of healing, but reduce its CD by 5 seconds while still cleansing 2 conditions. Alternatively, detonating the turret in a Light field cleanses another condition.
- Try to share with as many allies as possible.
- can shut down just about anyone. Prevent bunkers from healing their teammates, make Necromancers lose Shroud, or cancel elite forms such as .
- Stability is crucial for your sustain, especially when facing condition damage builds. Each second while this boon is active applies 1 stack of Might - which isn't much, but heals you for a small amount after every boon you receive, and synergizes with that tiny bit of healing, granting you barrier. Doesn't matter if this barrier is borderline insignificant, it still works with .
- acts as an instant 2nd healing skill.
- serves not only as a short-CD burst skill, but also a whirl finisher that reflects projectiles. While whirl finishers are rather weak, it can still be useful for squeezing a few extra seconds of Regeneration out of at the very least, and the projectile reflect can defend against ranged specs while potentially boosting your damage.
- is excellent for counterpressuring the enemy, as this skill deals heavy damage 3 times whilst evading incoming attacks. This is also a double Leap finisher (and a good mobility tool), try to combo it with a Water field for double healing, or a Light field for Light Aura.
- is excellent for cleaving targets or just avoiding damage on general. Besides blocking and doing damage simultaneously, this skill stacks barrier for each target you hit with it.
- Try to cover the capture point with and as much as possible, under the right circumstances these two skills deal a considerable amount of damage over time. Of course is one of the few CCs in the build, so you may not want to use that one on CD if you wish to keep it for something important.
- Maintaining 20+ Might stacks is very crucial for your damage.
- Because of the trait each elixir gives 2 stacks of Might - including toolbelt skills and #4-5 as well.
- applies 1 stack per second as long as you have Stability. Your primary sources for that are going to be , Can't find such trait "Perfectly Weighted"! Please refer to our trait index, and . Try not to overlap these whenever possible! Remember, you're looking to maximize Stability uptime, not stacks.
- is an okay filler to use, mainly for the Weakness if you're out of CDs but need to survive power damage and have nowhere to run. Aside from that, this is the only spammable ranged attack in the build, so if a target is running away on low HP spamming this with Quickness is probably your best bet.
- is rather weak and unreliable, but has synergy with .
- 's biggest selling point is the Poison, which can help to deny some healing from bunkers, or make it harder for downed enemies to be revived by their team.
- There's a cleansing component to this skill, although it doesn't cleanse the caster, which means that it's only good for supporting allies in need. If you choose to do that, make sure that you don't have an enemy targeted as that may throw off the aim of this skill.
- is easily one of the most versatile skills in the build. Good unblockable AoE, Blast finisher (AoE healing in a Water field, AoE Clenasing in a Light field), elixir synergy, and mobility all in one.
- The leap can easily push you out of objectives. If you wish to prevent that, keep spamming weapon swap right after using the skill.
- adds much needed condition removal and is a nice boost to sustained healing, not to mention it can be combo'd with several finishers as this is a Light field.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before the game starts!
- Drop on the exit gate, detonate in it and then follow up with .
- Heavy condition damage
- Twitch: Chaith