Scrapper - Surprise Mechanic
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Meme build focused on surprising foes with massive burst damage. This build uses the concept of the drunk scrapper, but with a new spin on it.
- Get it? Spin?
- Capable of putting out large amounts of Might, Superspeed, Stealth, and Quickness. This build, when used correctly, can jack your power up to over 3000 and give you plenty of extra % damage modifiers.
- for a faster cooldown heal, but less condi removal.
- for even more surprise mechanics.
- for some massive CC/spiking potential with rampage / CC with tornado
Instead of Explosives, use Firearms for increased crit chance and damage, but less health and power.
Setting Up the Spike
- This build feeds off of itself, but you will want to maintain Stability as long as possible with , , and . This will make you gain Might at a rate of 1 might per second, capping out at 25. Space out these skills to keep stability on as long as possible.
- You will automatically gain Quickness every 10 seconds at 10 Might or greater.
- Quickness will increase your power damage by 200.
- Use or to stealth and sneak up on people.
Executing the Spike
- Sneak up on your target in stealth. Be cautious against condi builds. Only engage when your spike is completely ready.
- Lead with . Ideally you will do 8k damage before they even realize what hit them.
- They are likely to attempt to run, dodge, and heal after this hit. Hit them with to prevent them from healing if possible.
- Follow up with to perform a daze leap finisher. This will also grant you Superspeed.
- Autoattack or use as necessary to finish the job.
- If the enemy is persistent, remain on the offensive as long as reasonable to benefit from . Break away if you get outnumbered or your health gets low.
- Use to grant yourself Superspeed when needed. You can also chain off of to get Superspeed.
- Use or to stealth.
- Use to avoid damage while running. Best used while in stealth.
- Condition damage builds will eat you alive if you are not careful. Only engage these enemies when you are sure you can spike them hard. Disengage if they jump you first.
- Use Stealth liberally. It is your best offense and defense. Try not to dodge while stealthed, or you will trigger which can unstealth you.