Difference between revisions of "Soulbeast - Condi Shortbow DPS"
m (Troupe moved page Soulbeast - Condi DPS Shortbow/Shortbow to Soulbeast - Condi Shortbow DPS: no longer uses double shortbow)
Revision as of 11:00, 6 March 2020
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Soulbeast - Condi DPS. This build has an extremely simple rotation which consists of spamming shortbow skills and dodging for . While it deals less DPS than the dagger/torch variant, the difference is minor and it can pull ahead in fights where you can't melee the boss or you mess up your rotation.
- Like its cousin, it has a high ramp up time and works best on bosses without phases.
- Juvenile Bristleback can replace lynx if you know you won't be able to stay in melee range enough to utilize the Lynx's .
- Healing Skills
- over in condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
- Utility Skills
- over if there isn't already one present in your squad.
- Elite Skills
- Spiteful Infusions are used to reach 100% Bleed duration.
- After this, there isn't any real rotation to follow. Simply cast the skills listed above when they come off cooldown. Try to flank the boss as much as possible for the bonus damage from
- While is an important DPS increase, you should always prioritize using your dodges to avoid damage. Only dodge for if you know you won't need to dodge anything in the next few seconds.
- Save for CC if your squad requires the extra CC.