Soulbeast - Frontline Soulbeast
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Soulbeast gives powerful single target damage in combination with stability, cleanse and CC.
First Weapon Set
- For a high damage evade attack and knockdown.
- for additional healing support.
- Gives the ability to re-apply all current boons at the cost of condition cleanse.
This allows you to give all conditions to your pet outside of Soulbeast mode, before re-enterring it and granting yourself Resistance.
- is an extremely high damage boost in Soulbeast mode- however drop it situationally for other useful skills if required, such as
- For boon support and a powerful buff to allies.
- To pull allies from deadly bombs whilst downed.
- For a Stunbreak and easy protection option.
- Using this outside of Soulbeast mode and then entering it grants additional Quickness as well as a stunbreak.
- Use as much Soldier's gear as you need to survive, take into account the loss of crit chance. Take into account Spotter's precision buff, along with the extra 10% crit chance from Fury.
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- Take into account the 360 radius of your stances before using them if possible
- Going in and out of Soulbeast when not pushing the enemy is a good option for getting ambient boons onto your pet to then give yourself with .
- Use followed by to gain a 25% damage boost on the large AoE hit for a strong spike
- Try to have active when using large burst combos to maximize damage output
- Make good use of sword evades, as a large portion of the build's damage mitigation comes from evading and staying out of spikes
- is reset by a succesful , letting you get off an easy combo of Maul-Hilt Bash-Maul-Worldly Impact for a 1shot on most classes.