Spellbreaker - Dagger Sun and Moon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Spellbreaker build for running around in open world. This build deals high damage and excels at countering and disabling enemies.
- You can run offhand Mace instead of offhand Axe for more crowd control.
- You can run main hand Mace instead of main hand Dagger for more crowd control and an extra block.
- Use a Rifle if you need to range something.
- Healing Skills
- - if you aren't taking much damage.
- - a big heal that also maxes out your adrenaline.
- Utility Skills
- - better thanif you're going to be fighting in the same spot for a while.
- - can replaceif you're running the Arms variant.
- - more dodges.
- - more crowd control.
- - crowd control and stun break.
- - 2 condition cleanses and stun breaks.
- - if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- - longer duration of boons thanbut also a longer cooldown.
- - grants stability, mobility, and crowd control.
- - if there are boons to remove or projectiles to destroy.
- - if you need more healing.
- - if running rifle.
You can run Arms instead of Strength. This is a DPS loss, but in exchange:
- You don't have to micromanage your and can replacewith a different skill.
- You can maintain permanent fury if you need to swap out or. To do this, you should traitin Arms andin Spellbreaker.
- If there are nearby players, you can run Tactics instead of Strength to grant them a lot of increased damage with and. If you do this, it's also worth runningand, and traitingin Discipline.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Warrior - Power Bannerslave and Spellbreaker - Power DPS builds for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- This build has 100% crit chance with fury and withtraited. If you have different precision from food, skills, or traits, adjust your gear accordingly.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by 6000 (25k up from 19k).
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Slaying potions if applicable
- Your main damage skills are ,,,, and. You should swap between your weapon sets using these skills whenever available, and fill in the gaps with/axe autoattacks.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain, as all the damage is loaded in the last axe chop.
- is worth using if it hits 4 or more targets.
- Use andoff cooldown for boons.
- Try to get the damage boost on andas often as possible.
- Use before your damage skills to get the bonuses fromand.
- is a really powerful defensive skill, try to use it instead of dodging whenever possible.
- Note that reduces the damage of attacks to 0 rather than actually blocking them. This is relevant if you’re trying not to get hit by an attack (e.g. for specific achievements).
- Note that
- can be used to interrupt enemy attacks.
- You can slot ,, orfor more damage mitigation.
- can be used to reflect projectiles.destroys them.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of (except when baiting ).
- You get quite a lot of sustained healing from . If you need more you can trait.
- You can cleanse conditions by swapping weapons or using . For more condition-heavy fights you can run