Difference between revisions of "Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal)"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 14:30, 6 November 2019
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Warrior - Power Bannerslave. This build deals less damage than its core warrior counterpart, but provides extra utility through boonstrip and , useful for stripping boons in fractals with the No Pain, No Gain instability.
- If no boonstrip is needed consider running Warrior - Power Bannerslave instead.
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave.
- is the default choice for the flexible utility slot but it can be replaced in certain circumstances.
- Use if your group is lacking a source of Fury.
- Use if the knockback from is problematic.
- is sometimes useful for cheesing mechanics or stripping a lot of boons at once. Note that you will lose a lot of CC from not having so make sure your fractal party accounts for this.
- if extra boonstrip is required.
- or slaying sigils if applicable.
- , or
- You want to maintain the maximum possible stacks of and while in combat, and have the buff from active while you are casting your primary DPS skills, . The only skills that are not DPS increases over auto-attacking are and , so the rest of your weapon skills can be cast off cooldown.
- Only swap to mace/mace if CC is required. is your strongest CC skill, with and also being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.
- removes 2 boons and and strip one boon each. In fractals with the No Pain No Gain instability and will easily clear the boons that automatically reapply.
- Make sure not to interrupt your autoattack chains with other skills, particularly if you are in
- can be used to generate adrenaline if you are unable to generate enough
- should be used instead of dodging if it is available. If full counter resets your burst skill you can recast it immediately for better uptime of