Difference between revisions of "Spellbreaker - Shoutbreaker"
m (→Weapon Variants)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
control for damage.
Revision as of 20:17, 11 October 2019
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Shoutbreaker combines the frontline utility of old worker builds with the great boon removal from the Spellbreaker specialization.
First Weapon Set
Trades crowd control for damage.
- Additional shout useful for its endurance refreshment.
- constant regeneration and additional access to Resistance but less personal sustain against a spike.
- additional boon removal.
- access to superspeed and resistance.
- viable trait
- for more cleanse and healing.
- if struggling with adrenaline.
- Add Cleric's and Magi's for more survivability
- Add Berserker's for a higher damage potential when surviving is still possible, loses healing from shouts.
- A full set of Minstrel's armor is able to play this build in a healer role, but sacrifices all of the remaining damage.
- full supportive pick
- Additional cleanse but less defense.
- Pure damage option.
- Coordinate with your team to lock down and kill enemies stuck inside.
- This skill moves with your character and requires you to channel it, so be mindful of enemy interrupts and of self interrupts.
- is a difficult skill to use for maximum effect, as it's integrated heal is fairly low. Instead of using it to heal back up after a spike, try to anticipate when you are going to get damage and use the Stances secondary effect to heal you completely.
- grants you great mobility. Use it offensively to approach enemy's zerg. Or defensively to reposition yourself.
- Use downed or CCed enemies as a setup for .
- deals substantial damage and should NOT be used only for its mobility.
- resets the cooldown on your burst skills, make sure to use them before full counter.
- is a strong immobilize and its animation can be canceled by "Stow Weapon". Also Stability doesn't affect Immobilize. Coordinate with your group to use it, along with if possible, to lock in enemies inside bubbles and necromancer's wells.
- With you can output Immobilize on every single instance on cripple, including every with the trait .
- is probably your most important cleanse due to its low cooldown and targeting of the most dangerous conditions. Use it often but don't waste it while having none of the affected conditions on your group.
- targets conditions mainly used for covering. Use it against a condition overload and when "Charge" is on cooldown or to blast Combo Fields (i.e., water, light).
- is another large cleanse, it does not target specific conditions however. Use it mostly when the group is overwhelmed by conditions as the reload time of the charges is considerable.
- and are the main control skills on Hammer, use them to disrupt passing movement.
- cripples enemies on range and should be used right before an engage or reengage.