Tempest - Meta Event Boon Support DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Tempest build for supporting open world meta events, popularized by Nike of [DnT]. This build provides 25 Might and Fury to up to 9 other players, while also dealing very high damage on its own.
- This build uses similar equipment to the Scourge - Utility Condi DPS build for fractals and raids. The main difference is the on one weapon.
- You can run for better might stacking at the expense of personal DPS.
- You can run over if you're confident in consistently getting more than 10 stacks.
- For more burst damage but less sustained DPS, you can run Grieving or Sinister stats with .
- The main purpose of this build is to buff nearby players with 25 Might and Fury. There are a few ways you can do this:
- Grant might directly with and .
- Use blast finishers in fire fields. Your blast finishers are , , and , while your fire fields are and the pulsing field left behind by .
- Copy might and fury from yourself to allies with .
- By spamming these over and over you can maintain 25 might permanently on yourself and 9 other players.
- Be aware that has a long delay between cast and effect, so it should always be cast in advance of other skills.
- Your fire fields may overlap with other combo fields in chaotic events. If this is the case consider standing slightly back from the boss so that your fire fields don't overlap. See What are Combo Fields? for a more in-depth explanation of combo mechanics.
- In general this build is very easy and doesn't have a real rotation. Just camp in and press your skills off cooldown.
- Activate all your utility skills off cooldown for damage (including ).
- Use on the far side of the boss so the projectile hits both going and coming back.
- grants a strong stat boost, but most of the skills in it don't do much damage, so it isn't worth staying in for extended periods of time. In general, you should use , , then drop the weapon. You should also use and utility skills while holding a Fiery Greatsword if possible,
- Keep track of where you dropped the Fiery Greatsword, as you can pick it up again to reuse its skills when comes off cooldown.