Tempest - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Also known as Fresh Air Scepter/Warhorn Tempest, this is an old Heart of Thorns build which has now become one of the best AoE burst damage builds in the game.
- Fresh Air Tempest relies on spamming and resetting its cooldown with . This, combined with its high damage AoE skills, makes it excel at killing adds and trash mobs. In addition, Tempest provides a lot of Vulnerability, deals excellent burst damage on large hitboxes, and provides a unique damage buff to its party through 's Static Discharge.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Tempest - Power DPS (Fractal).
- will provide the highest uptime in very low damage fights (i.e. fights where you never press your healing skill).
- for a strong group heal.
- if extra condition cleanse is needed.
- over if having trouble staying alive in high-pressure fights, or if your Overloads are getting interrupted.
- on Keep Construct.
- if you have no other source of vigor.
- if you need the shield.
- Use Fire instead of Arcane if you don't have a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support providing you with 6 or more boons for .
- instead of on Keep Construct.