Virtuoso - Condition Virtuoso
This is a rough draft. Once adequately written, it will progress to the testing stage, where it can be rated by the community. You can help by proposing changes with a comment.
Focused on: Condition damage
This is a draft build. You are encouraged to participate via discussion in the comments.
Condition virtuoso is a powerful ranged condition dps build for open world where the lack of clone setup requirements and persistent blade stacks make it more friendly to general open world play.
- - valuable stunbreak
- - condition cleanse
- - passive swiftness
- , , - very strong utility
- - stealth for channeling hero points or sneaking passed powerful enemies
- - small burst of quickness for yourself and allies
- + + (optional) - Boon generation when solo
Ascended gear is not required. [Equipment Description]
- - defense
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- , , - DPS
- - might generation when solo
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- - DPS
The usage section of this build is still being tested! A few important notes for now:
- Your shatters are very important to your DPS, especially (default F2)
- Your ability to generate "clones" (blades) remains important, as it does in any mesmer build
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade