Warrior - Double Leaper Frontliner
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Double Leaper Warrior uses the trait "Powerful Synergy" to create long lasting auras by leaping through combo-fields. Equipped with multiply survival skills the Double Leaper is able to stand in the enemy's damage while dealing damage to them and letting them suffer under the effects of the auras.
- ⇒ for another leap. Only recommended if enough stability is available.
- You can replace some armor pieces for Soldier, Berserker or Knights ones depending on personal preference.
- Change ⇒ for more doges.
- Change ⇒ for a longer immobilize.
- for more offensive.
- Since to many conditions are hard for this build, reducing the duration is necessary.
- Cheaper options are and .
- It is necessary to get familiar with the effects of a leap-finisher together with the different combo-fields.
- Before "going deep" check whether the utility skills are ready or not. If not, do not "go deep".
- While running around the map with the Zerg, try to use the guardians to stack light aura by using .
- Before using a leap make sure to hit a combo-field, since the effect of the combo is doubled. Combo-fields granting an aura when activated with a leap-finisher should have priority unless you need a heal.
- Leap into the enemy's zerg and use (if possible) to immobalize.
- Swap to GS and use .
- The skills 6-9 will ensure to get out alive again.
- Use to disengage.
- Use a leap in a water-field to heal yourself.
- Use the skills and never at the same time.
- Rally a group of ally in downstate by using .
- Use if health is low and is in cd. Don't use in the enemy's bomb, because the Nec's wells are unblockable.
- Heavy condition pressure.