Warrior - Power Bannerslave (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Power Bannerslave (also known as Banner Support or BS) is a meta defining offensive support that provides its party with the unique damage buffs and . It also provides , strong CC, and very good DPS for a support build. Due to the raw power of its damage buffs one bannerslave is standard in most fractal groups.
- For a variant that sacrifices some damage for the ability to strip boons, see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal).
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Warrior - Power Bannerslave.
- provides Fury and can be used as an emergency resurrect in inexperienced groups.
- if extra might generation is required, such as in a composition with no Druid. Take in this case.
- This gear is meant to provide the most min-maxed gear in a Fractals context.
- This gear assumes you do not have access to .
- This gear assumes you have trained all the Fractal Masteries, at least 150 AR and 5 stacks of the Mist Offensive Potion: stat conversion will give us at least 225 extra Precision. If you have more AR, you can replace Assassin's pieces with Berserker's.
- Boots, Gloves and Shoulders all have the same stats, so it doesn't matter which one of them is assassin.
- or slaying potions when applicable.
- Place and
- for adrenaline
- From here, use your axe skills as they come off cooldown. Fill in gaps with
- Swap to mace/mace if CC is required. A full adrenaline is your strongest CC skill, with and also being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.