Weaver - Storm Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
A strong weaver build for general open world roaming.
- High burst damage
- Good mobility
- Low sustain/defense
- Difficult to play well
- Strict on gear
- Poor damage at range
- Focus - Strong defensive offhand
- Healing Skills
- - burst heal
- Utility Skills
- - defense
- - stunbreak and evade
- - high damage and AOE blind
- - more AOE
- Elite Skills
- - high CC
- - more defense
- - strong trait with extra defense, synergizes very well with .
Higher DPS against bosses. Replace Arcane.
- Change to , use in
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Alternative: You can add a Soldier chest and weapon set to closer emulate Marauder .
- Advice: You can run a few pieces of Assassin's but given that it is typically quite expensive it makes this variant a bit less budget-worthy.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher DPS, much lower defense
- Knight's , Soldier - often mixed with other gear for some defense; Knight's trinkets with Berserker's or Assassin's armor and weapons is a common replacement for Marauder
The runes provided are based on each gear-sets Critical Hit chance. It is not advised to change them.
- - strong DPS options, but less consistent than
- , , - defensive options
- - strongest defensive rune if zerging
It is not recommended to use sigils other than and . If you must, refer to the sigil options below. Do not replace .
- , - decent DPS options
- - defensive option
- - for condi cleanse
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , , Can't find such food "Bowl of Meat and Winter Vegetables"! Please refer to our food index. - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
This build relies heavily on cycling between and while double attuning to each in order to maintain . and are typically only used for defense or crowd control.
You have two major damage buffs with overlapping windows. You should try to fit all your major damage skills in these windows:
This build is quite easy to deal damage with if you follow this skill priority based on your attunement:
- Air/Air: Prioritize and AA Chains
- Fire/Air: > >
- Fire/Fire: > > >
- Air/Fire: AA Chains
If you wind up in Water:
- > Water AA Chain >
Earth: Earth actually has a few useful blast finishers which can help with might if you have a fire field down
- > Try to leave earth as soon as possible
Ideally you'll use your in Air for Vulnerability, though if a mob is already capped on vuln using it in Fire is higher DPS. Try not to interrupt your AA chains in Air, it's fine to interrupt fire if a big skill is about to come off cooldown.
Sword/Dagger's defense is somewhat low.
- - heal and evade
- - damage reduction
- - condi cleanse
- - evade & blast finisher
Focus has significantly more defensive options & CC, though loses DPS:
- - heal and evade
- , - projectile hate
- - invuln