Weaver - Celestial Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high skill ceiling and a large pool of abilities combine to make this build a blast to play and very rewarding.
- For 1v1's, it is better to drop water for arcane and take Signet of Restoration.
If having lots of issues with conditions, take:
If not having issues with conditions, take Arcane over Water
Trait Options: Depending on if you are fighting mostly condition or power builds, try different combinations of Weaver traits or switching between Arcane and Water.
- Extra burst on weapon swap.
Runes There are many runes that work. Some examples are:
- Boosts your defensive stats.
- Cheap damage rune.
- Works well if paired with (Runes with functions on heal usage are currently not working with Aquatic Stance)
Food You gotta be crazy to use expensive food when roaming, so here are some cheap food options:
- Can't find such food "Scoops of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream"! Please refer to our food index.
- Can't find such food "Can of Roasted Meat With Braised Leaks"! Please refer to our food index.
- Can't find such utility "Superior Sharpening Stones"! Please refer to our utility index.
Notes Celestial with dagger off hand fixes two important Issues that Weaver has. When playing power, Weaver heavily relies on to do damage, and when playing sage, Weaver heavily relies on and . The second issue comes from playing focus. Weaver does not allow you to use important focus skills such as , , , , , , reactively. Instead, it forces you to either sit in an attunement for longer than necessary, waiting for your opponent to use a skill, or use skills prematurely. If playing focus, is extremely useful, however it is tough to drop a utility for it, unless you are playing power and do not need
- Twitch: MrCameron