Weaver - Staff Backline
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A backline build providing damage, CC and field support. Requires a precise usage of skills and positioning to survive.
- Summon Druid Spirit is a strong elite for Sylvari Elementalists. Affects up to 5 enemies within a radius of 900' around the Druid Spirit. Sends one slow-moving projectile towards each affected target. Each projectile deals ~1800 damage and can result in a critical hit which deals +50% damage. Struck foes are immobilized for 1 second.
- for more condition clear
- Can't find such trait "Tempest Defense"! Please refer to our trait index Tempest Defense and Lightning Rod add significant damage but only if you can catch the enemy in your CCs (Especially Static Field) without Stability.
- Use as much Marauder's as you feel is necessary then fill out with Berserker's
- Avoid inefficient stats like Valkyrie's. Marauder's is strictly better than Valkyrie's when considering effective power and health.
- Superior Rune of the Pack(1): +25 Power (2): +10% Swiftness Duration (3): +50 Power (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies might, fury, and swiftness for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 20s) (5): +100 Power (6): +125 Precision; +20% Swiftness Duration
- Superior Rune of the Scholar(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Ferocity (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Ferocity (5): +100 Power (6): +125 Ferocity, +5% damage while your health is above 90%.
- This build requires rapidly switching between attunements. You can reduce the cooldown on an attunement by switching it while you are still casting a skill (this will not interrupt the cast).
- Try to stay in Fire Attunement with at least one of your attunements to maintain .
- Try to double attune to proc .
- Meteor shower is your main damage source, but it has a long cast time and by the end of it you can find yourself out of position or focused by enemies. You can avoid this in two ways:
- Use after you start casting it.
- Use the "burning retreat trick" (see GYF). This way avoids using but you can find yourself even further away from your zerg. Gfycat: Burning Retreat Trick
- If you are alone and have to run somewhere, you can stack swiftness: Use in Air Attunement and switch out and into air to proc . You can also blast with by using Eruption before swapping to air attunement.
- All of your dual skills with give swiftness thanks to
- 's direction is based on your where your character is looking. Turn briefly while casting the skill to aim it and effectevily blocking the passage. Gfycat: See GYF for explaination
- You can interrupt by using stow weapon as soon as you are full healed in order to save time.
- provides great mobility and a damage boon when wielded. It can be used after casting to increase the damage.
- Start in Air/Fire
- Repeat from 1. Fill empty time with utility skills or auto attacks.