Weaver - Sword Sage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
I can't find the page anymore for this build. I don't know the original author but I still use this build and it's awesome. I'm trying to put it back up under the same name I remember. This is a bit different then the original post for this build but is how I like to play it. This is also my first page so I'm sorry for the formatting errors. This build does not perform great in a zerg due to a lack of good ranged options, but is a very solid roaming / solo build.
- Easy to play
- High DPS and survivability
- Easy rotation
- Can be over whelmed by numbers
- I'm just using an exotic armor set with superior runes of the scholar.
This is my current set, but main thing to remember is the scholar runes and air sigils.
Repeat this rotation to survive and do a lot of damage. Can use extra water in rotation if needed.
- Always start attuned to main and secondary. Return to this after a fight by attuning to earth then fire.
- Start with main and secondary
- Jump in with 
- Attune Air
-  this will close gap if they are getting away too
- Can't find such skill "Ring of Fire"! Please refer to our skill index. 
- Attune Water this is where you start healing back up if damaged
-  you spin away healing, can break if you need to heal more if not complete rotation
-  this has you dive back into the fight
- Attune Earth now for layering on the protection
- Attune back to Fire At this point you repeat the rotation until enemies are dead.
Other skills and tips
For the most part you are going to survive and be very hard to kill. This works in pvp pretty good too though better in open world. However sometimes you need to throw in extra time. But when ready to go back to the rotation, I'd start from the beginning so where ever you end up attune then to put you at start of the rotation. If skills are on cooldown skip them.
and help you survive. and mess with the enemy. and sustain you. Rest is damage.
Now for the other skills:
- use this when you need extra healing.
- use when ever ready mostly when attuned to to do extra damage.
- also use in rotation to deal a bit more damage.
- this is your recovery. Used when cc'd or knocked down.
- this can be swapped for whatever you like really but I find the elemental summoned before a fight adds extra damage.
Have fun! -Blaze Dragon