Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support (Fractal)
The current situation of PVE Chrono builds here is a mess! Tough there are a few good approaches none is very comprehensive or detailed. They all lack some valid options and promote some questionable default trait or weapon choices.
Because the original Mesmer - S/S /F /P build is very good and detailed I used it as a foundation for a new comprehensive Chrono guide which contains and improves the other builds previously posted here. With the current state of the Chronomancer there are a lot valid choices depending on encounter so I posted a lot of variations with short explanations when to use them.
- Gj but could someone tone down the Overview a bit? It should be only 1 or max 2 sentences not a novel :P --Hanz(talk) 15:24, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
- Some people enjoy reading :P Shortened it nonetheless Neijala (talk) 22:56, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
It doesn't make sense for a build with so many possible variations to have such a specific (not to mention confusing) name. Shouldn't it be changed to something like "Chronomancer - Utility DPS"? -Somohexual (talk) 19:48, 9 December 2015 (UTC)
- It was named after the "Mesmer - S/S /F /P" build. But I guess you certainly have a point. I also like your suggestion. Neijala (talk) 12:08, 10 December 2015 (UTC)
- Valid point. Utility DPS sound good, or maybe we could just make it be S/x DPS? --Hanz(talk) 12:24, 10 December 2015 (UTC)
- I prefer Utility DPS. You take a Mesmer because of his utility and not because of his raw damage numbers. Besides there are no DPS builds not using Sword in PvE, so using the weapon to discribe it doens't make that much sense. Neijala (talk) 13:39, 10 December 2015 (UTC)
- they are mostly using shield phantasms and quickness boons in raids. So offensive support should do well enough Fredor (talk) 12:50, 10 December 2015 (UTC)