On a somewhat related note, will we get request templates like PvX did? I mean stuff like move requests or even the ability to move pages ourselves. Zyke (talk) 23:48, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
- I believe we have delete already set up: http://metabattle.com/wiki/Template:Delete, but move was not something we implemented. I will look into that, though usually we haven't had too much trouble with that. Example of usage? « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 14:30, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
- Request to move badly named builds or personal pages in the userspace for example. Zyke (talk) 06:15, 8 October 2015 (UTC)
I've nearly finished the full skill set for the daredevil templates as I have only 4 more staff skills and 2 more dodge abilities to add. I already added
and also just went ahead and added because it was missing. I just wanted to ask you though if you want me to do any more specializations? maybe reaper as its the most popular elite spec? I'm also going to update all the daredevil ones later as I noticed some of the cool-downs and initiative costs on the wiki's are not updated to what I have seen on the forums. -- TheShyGuyTheory (talk) 05:57, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
- Chase already asked the community to help him with all the templates. Just go for it Fredor (talk) 08:00, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
- I just didn't know if someone already said they were going to do them... I'll start that soon then. -- TheShyGuyTheory (talk) 21:30, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
- That is awesome thank you very much! The revenant was a good idea, I forgot to upload that icon thank you. Go ahead and work on anything that's blank (if the page already exists, check it's history, it might be abandoned or someone might be working on it currently, but honestly I think you're the only one working on it right now). « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 15:42, 12 October 2015 (UTC)
- Minor Update; I figured out how to do duplicate skills eg
& Slice ½
on the new daredevil skill Slice Chain
. Slice your foe.
Damage: 195 Range: 130
but i kinda went off the beaten track, when you first try to make a build and type simply "Slice" it will come up with "Please define type parameter for Skill/Slice. Available types: ranger, thief." and thus confuses people, that is why i went with this approach; "Please define type parameter for Skill/Uppercut. Available types: "Uppercut (warrior skill)", "Uppercut (thief skill)".", is this ok? i feel like it is better as the text only displayed to people who are new and this helpes them more... i didnt want to add this to a new topic too btw, there was no point. -- TheShyGuyTheory (talk) 12:15, 14 October 2015 (UTC)
- That is fine, we could have also made it so instead fo type we just said "class" and then typed it in, but there are duplicates within the same profession as well (for isntance thief underwater skill). Should be okay though « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 15:51, 14 October 2015 (UTC)
- How do i add the specialization image for Daredevil? the one that goes behind the traits. -- TheShyGuyTheory (talk) 09:35, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
- I'll get it done when the new patch hits :) « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 13:18, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
I've updated DH spec to match what's in-game. It's my first time doing such a thing and I'm not sure if I broke anything so you might want to take a quick look at them. On a somewhat related note, would it be possible to throw categories on the trait pages? That way they wouldn't be so hard to find. Are we going to get miniskill and spec bars in the future, it'd be easier on talk spaces. Zyke (talk) 00:50, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
- All specializations are already found on this page. I only see you changed Valor 6. Is there something else I should be looking at as well? ChaseBot (talk) 18:48, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
- The closest we have to miniskill is using something like this?
Gain power while in fire attunement.
Attribute Adjust: 150
Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon. Conjured weapons have more charges.
Fire Shield (5s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker). Additional Charges: 10
Use cleansing fire automatically when you have a number of conditions on you.
Conditions to Trigger: 3
Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
Damage Increase: 10% Recharge Reduced: 33%
One with Fire
Fire auras you apply last longer and grant might when applied.
2Might (10s): +60 Power, +60 Condition Damage Duration Increase: 33%
Gain condition damage based on your power.
Gain condition damage Based on a Percentage of power: 10%
Deal more damage to burning foes.
Damage Increase: 10%
Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.
Fury (10s): 20% Critical Chance Duration Increase: 2 seconds
Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
Might (15s): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage Combat Only
Blind foes that you burn.
Blind (4s): Next outgoing attack misses.
You and nearby allies regenerate health while you are attuned to water. Radius 300
Gain regeneration and frost aura for 4 seconds when critically hit
While attuned to water, your spells deal 20% more damage to vulnerable foes. Vulnerability lasts 33% longer
Stop, Drop, and Roll
Dodge-rolling removes burning and chilled from you and nearby allies
Heal nearby allies when attuning to water
Cantrips grant you regeneration and vigor for 6 seconds. Cantrips have 20% reduced recharge
Remove a condition from you and allies when attuning to water
Deal 10% extra damage when your health is above 90%. All water weapon skills have their recharge reduced by 33%
Healing done to allies is increased by 15%
Remove a condition when granting regeneration to yourself or an ally
When you apply an aura to yourself, grant that aura to all nearby allies as well
The healing effect of soothing mist is increased by 200%
Gain 2 seconds of Fury when you switch attunements
Skills have a chance to apply a condition, based on your current attunement, on critical hits
Gain vigor when you deliver a critical hit. This effect has a 5 second internal cooldown
Take less damage from falling. Create a spell when you take falling damage, based on your attunement
When attuning to an element, you and nearby allies gain a boon
You have increased 10% revive speed. When you revive an ally, you and the revived ally gain an aura based on your attunement.
Gain a boon when you are struck, based on your current attunement
Create an arcane shield when you are struck while your health is below the threshold
Boon duration is increased by 10% and attunements recharge 15% faster.
Create an attunement-based spell at the end of your dodge roll. Cleansing Wave (Evasive Arcana): This ability has been unsplit between PvE and PvP and now maintains the full healing power effectiveness in all game modes.
Based on your current attunement, arcane skills inflict a condition on foes that they hit. Gain 150 more ferocity for 15 seconds when you use an arcane skill. Arcane abilities recharge 20% faster
Deal 2% more damage for each boon on you
- Oh, didn't know we had that. I've updated the tooltips of DH to match what's in-game. It was at BW2 before. Zyke (talk) 21:11, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
How can I edit this
Hey there Dantes created this build for me Necromancer - Full Survivability but i can't edit it, how can i edit it?
- Are you able to click on the edit tab near the top right? or try the keys "alt+shift+e". « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 13:07, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
- Right now I can only look at source on that page, I can however edit other pages (but not create one) --Blueblob0 (talk) 16:37, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, there may have been a problem with the namespace. Would you please try again? Thank you « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 22:38, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
Could you hide the underline?
When hovering a trait tooltip icon (not the text, when textonly or label is set) for example:
No trait with such title exists.
It looks a bit bad. >.< Valento (talk) 12:39, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think so. Easiest would be to wrap the icon and the text in different divs « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 12:54, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
Elementalist spec tables
Hey, Chase. So, I changed Common.css to highlight spec names better following how you did for other specs, but it was later reverted. Why so? (I used same color values so they became consistent across all spec tables) Valento (talk) 13:54, 12 November 2015 (UTC)
- They were already done. If you think they're not readable enough we can go ahead and change them. However note that each specialization was done with it's "theme" color so you'd have to do each one individually. Consistency in this case is following the color of the background of the individual specialization. « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 14:01, 12 November 2015 (UTC)