Welcome to MetaBattle
- Be sure to check out the tutorial. Submitting the first edit/create with any external links results in an automatic ban. Instructions are in the tutorial under "creating an article").
- Sign your comments on Discussion pages with 4 tildes ("~~~~") or use the "signature" button found on the toolbar. It will automatically convert this into a timestamp with your name. (You can indent paragraphs/replies with the ":" colon character).
- If you have any questions feel free to respond here or add a new topic on the community portal.
- All users are encouraged to submit valid ratings for builds in testing, good, great, and meta.
- Try to make a build that has purpose. Explain it's specific purpose and why it's better than other builds. If it's not, re-consider whether it should be written.
- Make sure the build you want to write is significantly different than other builds already posted. Otherwise leave a comment with the proposed changes on the already existing build's page!
Thanks for joining and welcome to the MetaBattle team!
Please use comment section for build suggestions
Hi, I've removed your rating on the Epidemic Shouts, please use the comment section or discussion page to suggest changes to the build instead of the rating section. If you would like to submit a new rating please make sure to read the Rating Guidelines and Explanation Guidelines. I've saved your comment here in case you want to repost it in the discussion page or comment section.
"Latest modification changed Scepter to Axe, and more importantly Trailblazer to Celestial. This is a wrong move. Without Sigil of Malice, this build's version now sits at 0% Condition Duration before food and pointlessly adds Healing Power as one of the stats from Celestial (as well as completely removing Expertise).
To add more damage in cost of survivability, a few Viper pieces should be used in conjunction of Trailblazer instead (such as Viper trinkets + Trailblazer weapon/armor). Scepter also works objectively better for a condi (Trail/Viper) build, which this should be."