Berserker - DPS Berserker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The DPS Berserker Warrior provides big damage and control while offering resurrection utility through Battle Standard.
First Weapon Set
- strong against condition pressure
This choice is up to personal preference; Dolyak gives more more stability and bonus toughness until used, but is weaker against boon removal.
- Low cooldown stun break.
- Powerful launch and CC for downstate control.
- Large person dps increase but massive team utility loss. Stronger in smaller scale fights.
- Less adrenaline gain and condition clear, more personal healing and armor.
- Trade damage for personal Stability
- Use as much Marauder's gear as you need to survive, fill in other slots with Berserker's
- Once in full Berserker's, Assassin's may be used in some slots for a very small DPS increase, the amount of Assassin's to use will depend on your average might uptime so make use of an Effective Power calculator.
- Superior Rune of the Pack(1): +25 Power (2): +10% Swiftness Duration (3): +50 Power (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies might, fury, and swiftness for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 20s) (5): +100 Power (6): +125 Precision; +20% Swiftness Duration
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- Focus on keeping a high uptime and landing as many Primal Bursts (/) as possible.
- You can swap weapons immediately after using a Primal Burst to land more.
- Avoid spending adrenaline on and if it would delay your next unless you are desperate.
- provides 5 adrenaline, half of what is needed for a Primal Burst skill. Swap often to maximize DPS.
- removes Immobilize when using a movement skill - list of movement skills in the build:
- Hammer: /
- Greatsword: and .
- Use your utilities conservatively, once out of cooldowns you become a very easy target.
- and should be used as stunbreaks and not preemptively unless absolutely necessary.
- Be mindful of your opponent's dodges and boons: look out for Aegis and Stability when attempting to CC. Count their dodges, too; if you see an opponent dodge twice in a row with no stability it is time to unload.
- If you go to your keybinding options, you can assign a "Stow Weapon" key. If you press your stow weapon key during a long weapon animation (i.e., Hammer 4, 5 and Battle Standard) you can cancel the cast and put it on a 3 second cooldown instead of the full duration. This is excellent for baiting dodges from your enemies, as well as cancelling skills you know won't connect.
- Use downed or CCed enemies as a setup for . Cleaving on friendly downs to protect teammates rezzing is also useful.
- Try to use before for maximum DPS and also to refill adrenaline.
- deals substantial damage and should not be used only for its mobility.
- Use and on friendly and enemy downs to disrupt rezzes and stomps.
- and are Blast Finishers, try to land them on allied Combo Fields.
- YouTube: [Ash] Mahrtas
- YouTube: [BoRP] Lapiy