Berserker - Power Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A new iteration of the old Heart of Thorns era build, Power Banner Berserker. This build has good sustained damage from spamming in
- You can run only an off-hand Mace when you feel confident about the CC or if you do not want to be stuck in a mostly CC/utility weapon set when you want to CC. This can allows you to still have access to your main-hand Axe and keep doing damage while still providing decent CC.
- will give greater DPS in short, phased fights where you will have enough downtime to precast it. This is most relevant in fractals.
- can be used to provide temporary immunity to damage allowing you to ignore certain mechanics such as the shockwaves at Sabir.
- instead of in encounters such as Keep Construct, Deimos or Conjured Amalgamate where you receive extra damage modifiers from mechanics.
- instead of on CC heavy bosses such as Slothasor, Samarog or anytime you feel CC is lacking as the DPS loss is rather minimal if you also use the skill between the defiance bars. Alternatively if CC is still not enough, consider going for a Raid/Fractals variant of Warrior - Power Bannerslave (Fractal).
- If you're in a party with primarily power DPS players, you can run Tactics for slightly lower personal DPS but improved party DPS.
- This variant is especially worth running with a high unique boon count, such as with a boon thief.
- can be taken for a very small DPS loss if your group needs might.
Raid Optimal Equipment
- The Raid Optimal Equipment is meant to provide the most min-maxed gear in a Raid context and is recommended for players aiming for best gear there or who mainly play this build in Raids.
- This gear assumes you have access to .
Fractal Optimal Equipment
- The Fractal Optimal Equipment is meant to provide the most min-maxed gear in a Fractals context and is recommended for players aiming for best gear there or who mainly play this build in Fractals.
- This gear assumes you do not have access to
- This gear assumes you have trained all the Fractal Masteries, at least 150 AR and 5 stacks of the Mist Offensive Potion: stat conversion will give us at least 225 extra Precision
Raid Equipment with minimal changes from Fractals
- The Raid Equipment with minimal changes from Fractals is meant to provide a close to min-maxed gear in a Raid context for players who play this build both in Raids and Fractals but want only minimal gear swap between the 2 game modes (and avoid to change Runes for example). While this build will perform below the Raid Optimal Equipment on the training Golem it delivers comparable results in real Raid encounters and is more than fine for players not after record runs or the very minimal real DPS loss.
- This gear assumes you have access to .
- The difference from the Fractal Optimal Equipment are
- Replace the Axe with by an Axe with and a Precise infusion
- Replace the Assassin Legs by Berserker Legs (if you do not do that you will over-cap precision by 22-27 depending if you have the Precise infusion or not)
- Note: This build can be more visibly under-performing on Keep Construct where all the bonus of the would be applied during burst phases and the required gear change to be able to have this sigil and would be too important for a minimal change variant.
- if you don't have a ranger giving you in Raids
- Any applicable slaying potion in Fractals when possible
- The rotation aims to get as many casts of off during mode as possible. Effectively, this means that while on Axe/Axe you cast followed by a combination of skills that gets you back to 10 Adrenaline to recast . These combinations can be any of the following, listed in order of which they should be used:
- - note that you should let this fully channel, don't interrupt it once you have full adrenaline!
- or +
- The above list can also be used as a priority list once your skills start coming off cooldown again. Aim to get 13 casts of for each time you enter . When you're not in mode, you can follow the same general principles, replacing your Burst skill casts with auto-attack chains.
- Use to reset your , as long as you're not going to need the healing from it later.
- Never interrupt your Axe auto-attack chains when you're not in Berserk Mode
- Swap to Mace/Mace only if CC is required. , and are your CC options on the set.
- Swapping from Axe/Axe is a large DPS loss, especially when you're in - try and rely primarily on for any CC needs.
- If you're using , make sure the buff is active each time you cast and try and fit in as many weapon skill casts and s as possible afterwards