Berserker - Power Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A new iteration of the old Heart of Thorns era build, Power Banner Berserker. This build has good sustained damage from spamming in
- In encounters such as Keep Construct or Deimos where you receive extra damage modifiers from mechanics you can replace with. If you make this change, also swapfor.
- if you don't have a ranger giving you
- The rotation aims to get as many casts of off duringmode as possible. Effectively, this means that while on Axe/Axe you castfollowed by a combination of skills that gets you back to 10 Adrenaline to recast. These combinations can be any of the following, listed in order of which they should be used:
- - note that you should let this fully channel, don't interrupt it once you have full adrenaline!
- The above list can also be used as a priority list once your skills start coming off cooldown again. Aim to get 13 casts of for each time you enter. When you're not inmode, you can follow the same general principles, replacing your Burst skill casts with auto-attack chains.
- Use to reset your, as long as you're not going to need the healing from it later.
- Never interrupt your Axe auto-attack chains when you're not in Berserk Mode
- Swap to Mace/Mace only if CC is required. ,andare your CC options on the set.
- Swapping from Axe/Axe is a large DPS loss, especially when you're in - try and rely primarily onfor any CC needs.
- Swapping from Axe/Axe is a large DPS loss, especially when you're in
- If you're using , make sure the buff is active each time you castand try and fit in as many weapon skill casts ands as possible afterwards