Firebrand - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS build for Firebrand in fractals and raids. This build can inflict massive AoE Burning bursts with , which resets on killing enemies. This makes it one of the burstiest condition damage builds and very strong if it can consistently reset .
- In addition to DPS, Firebrand's tomes can provide high defensive utility to its subgroup including Aegis, Stability, Resistance, projectile destruction, and emergency healing.
- over for more CC at the loss of some damage.
Virtues will perform better wherever a lower cooldown of Tome of Justice is needed.
- is a DPS increase if you can maintain high aegis uptime. If not, use instead with
- orfor a cheaper alternative
- The basic idea is to maintain permanent (or ) while spamming Burning with and . When is not available, axe skills are used to fill the downtime.
- Start with mantras charged.
- After finishing the opening rotation, simply cast your skills off cooldown and weapon swap as soon as it comes off cooldown.
- Use to reset .
- All mantras are instant cast and should be used while performing the rest of the rotation.
- Use twice immediately, then once every time it gains a charge.
- If is equipped, use every time it gains a charge.
- and should be used in place of autoattacks when up. You should throw the free you get from as well.
- Fill downtime in between skills with auto attacks
- Make sure to always complete your auto attack chain while on Axe