Necromancer - Vanilla Condi Necro
A Condition Necromancer build with heavy boon corruption. Mainly but not exclusively created for players who don't own the Heart of Thorns expansion.
Superior Rune of Scavenging
(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): 25% chance when struck to cause your next attack to steal life. (Cooldown: 25s) (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): After using a healing skill, your next attack skill will steal health. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): 7% of vitality is converted to Condition Damage.
- Superior Rune of the Aristocracy(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Might Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Might Duration; When you use a healing skill, gain 3 stacks of might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)
- All of your marks are unblockable and generate Life Force.
- Never spam your marks on the ground out of combat - they are easy to spot and a single dodge from the enemy can get rid of them. The only exception can be
- Both weapon sets have one unblockable hard-CC skill:
- Tip: enemy players who block Staff skills can work against themselves. Long blocks such as Crystal Hibernation give you more than enough time to land crucial staff skills like
- Entering Shroud triggers Stability you can do this the other way around, cast Doom while Blinded to get rid of it and land Weakening Shroud, applying Weakness and potentially turning the Stability into Fear.
- Blind. Its multiple hits synergize quite well with your heal signet's active effect and