Necromancer - Vanilla Condi Necro
A Condition Necromancer build with heavy boon corruption. Mainly but not exclusively created for players who don't own the Heart of Thorns expansion.
Strike your target, gain life force, and torment your foe. For each condition on your target up to the condition threshold, get additional life force gain and inflict additional torment stacks.
Corruption. Become a virulent cloud and inflict multiple conditions on foes you touch. Entering this form removes spectral effects. Inflict bleeding on yourself.
3Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
Superior Rune of Scavenging
(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): 25% chance when struck to cause your next attack to steal life. (Cooldown: 25s) (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): After using a healing skill, your next attack skill will steal health. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): 7% of vitality is converted to Condition Damage.
- Superior Rune of the Aristocracy(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Might Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Might Duration; When you use a healing skill, gain 3 stacks of might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)
- All of your marks are unblockable and generate Life Force.
- Never spam your marks on the ground out of combat - they are easy to spot and a single dodge from the enemy can get rid of them. The only exception can be
- Both weapon sets have one unblockable hard-CC skill: on Scepter/Warhorn andon Staff. Use them to interrupt skills such as the Revenant's.
- Tip: enemy players who block Staff skills can work against themselves. Long blocks such as Crystal Hibernation give you more than enough time to land crucial staff skills like
- Entering Shroud triggers . If you're CC'd and Blinded you can enter shroud, the Blind will make this trait miss, but will allow you to safely land a. If the target has Stability you can do this the other way around, cast Doom while Blinded to get rid of it and land Weakening Shroud, applying Weakness and potentially turning the Stability into Fear.
- can be used to secure stomps and resses for your team (if you start channeling the action before entering the form). This elite skill also serves as a panic button if you're under heavy enemy focus.Corruption. Become a virulent cloud and inflict multiple conditions on foes you touch. Entering this form removes spectral effects. Inflict bleeding on yourself.3Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- - the frequent damage pulses are great for consuming Blind. Its multiple hits synergize quite well with your heal signet's active effect and
- is one of your strongest skills, especially with. To make sure it lands you can try using
- (x2) - your main stunbreaker and condition cleansing. Can be used on targets behind you. There is a chance to proc a copy of this skill from