A Condition Necromancer build with heavy boon corruption. Mainly but not exclusively created for players who don't own the Heart of Thorns expansion.
- another stunbreaker which also adds more mobility and a bit of extra LF.
- is an excellent tool for fending off thieves, revenants, and about anything without Stability or Resistance.
- breaks stun, provides damage mitigation and helps with Life Force (LF) management.
- adds some extra condition pressure/variety but makes it mandatory to take a stun breaker for the 3rd utility slot.
9 Superior Sigil of Geomancy
Inflict bleeding on nearby foes for 10 seconds when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
9 Superior Sigil of Doom
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts poison (6 seconds). (Cooldown: 9s)
9 Superior Sigil of Hydromancy
Damage nearby foes and chill them for 2 seconds when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
9 Superior Sigil of Leeching
Your next attack after swapping to this weapon while in combat steals some health. (Cooldown: 9s)
Superior Rune of Scavenging
(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): 25% chance when struck to cause your next attack to steal life. (Cooldown: 25s) (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): After using a healing skill, your next attack skill will steal health. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): 7% of vitality is converted to Condition Damage.
+900 Power +900 Vitality +1200 Condition Damage
+1050 Precision +560 Toughness +1050 Condition Damage +560 Expertise
Superior Rune of the Aristocracy
Superior Rune of the Aristocracy
(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Might Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Might Duration; When you use a healing skill, gain 3 stacks of might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)
- All of your marks are unblockable and generate Life Force.
- Never spam your marks on the ground out of combat - they are easy to spot and a single dodge from the enemy can get rid of them. The only exception can be (because it's not a key skill and has a low CD), which you can freely place at an entrance or under yourself to potentially give away Stealthed enemy movement.
- Both weapon sets have one unblockable hard-CC skill: on Scepter/Warhorn and on Staff. Use them to interrupt skills such as the Revenant's .
- Tip: enemy players who block Staff skills can work against themselves. Long blocks such as Crystal Hibernation give you more than enough time to land crucial staff skills like with little to no risk of being avoided as blocking players normally don't dodge.
- Entering Shroud triggers . If you're CC'd and Blinded you can enter shroud, the Blind will make this trait miss, but will allow you to safely land a . If the target has Stability you can do this the other way around, cast Doom while Blinded to get rid of it and land Weakening Shroud, applying Weakness and potentially turning the Stability into Fear.
- can be used to secure stomps and resses for your team (if you start channeling the action before entering the form). This elite skill also serves as a panic button if you're under heavy enemy focus.
- - the frequent damage pulses are great for consuming Blind. Its multiple hits synergize quite well with your heal signet's active effect and for building might.
- / - spam this while waiting for your CDs.
- is one of your strongest skills, especially with . To make sure it lands you can try using on the target right before impact to deny them the chance of dodging.
- (x2) - your main stunbreaker and condition cleansing. Can be used on targets behind you. There is a chance to proc a copy of this skill from .