Necromancer - Vanilla Condi Necro
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Condition Necromancer build with heavy boon corruption. Maintained for the sake of F2P players.
- another stunbreaker which also adds more mobility and a bit of extra LF.
- is an excellent tool for fending off thieves, revenants, and about anything without Stability or Resistance.
- breaks stun, provides damage mitigation and helps with Life Force (LF) management.
- sacrifices some CD reductions for another source of boon corruption.
- adds some extra condition pressure/variety but makes it mandatory to take a stun breaker for the 3rd utility slot.
- Superior Rune of the Aristocracy(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Might Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Might Duration; When you use a healing skill, gain 3 stacks of might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)
- All of your marks are unblockable and generate Life Force.
- Never spam your marks on the ground out of combat - they are easy to spot and a single dodge from the enemy can get rid of them. The only exception can be (because it's not a key skill and has a low CD), which you can freely place at an entrance or under yourself to potentially give away Stealthed enemy movement.
- Both weapon sets have one unblockable hard-CC skill: on Scepter/Warhorn andon Staff. Use them to interrupt skills such as the Revenant's.
- Tip: enemy players who block Staff skills can work against themselves. Long blocks such as Crystal Hibernation give you more than enough time to land crucial staff skills like with little to no risk of being avoided as blocking players normally don't dodge.
- Tip: enemy players who block Staff skills can work against themselves. Long blocks such as Crystal Hibernation give you more than enough time to land crucial staff skills like
- Entering Shroud triggers . If you're CC'd and Blinded you can enter shroud, the Blind will make this trait miss, but will allow you to safely land a. If the target has Stability you can do this the other way around, cast Doom while Blinded to get rid of it and land Weakening Shroud, applying Weakness and potentially turning the Stability into Fear.
- - the frequent damage pulses are great for consuming Blind. Its multiple hits synergize quite well with your heal signet's active effect andfor building might.
- /- spam this while waiting for your CDs.
- is one of your strongest skills, especially with. To make sure it lands you can try usingon the target right before impact to deny them the chance of dodging.
- (x2) - your main stunbreaker and condition cleansing. Can be used on targets behind you. There is a chance to proc a copy of this skill from.