Spellbreaker - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
OverviewProvides strong sustained damage while being fairly durable thanks to
An alternative weapon setup is Axe/Axe and Greatsword, which is able to perform a similar damage output and a slightly different rotation
- Replace with other healing skills if you don't need to burst adrenaline as the fight starts.
- Replace withif large amount of boon removal is required, orif your group needs team resurrection.
Variants:If using the greatsword build. swap
- Simply swap the weapons used if playing the greatsword variant, using the same weapon stats and sigils.
- In fractals the can be replaced with a sigil from Fractal Consumables Sigils and Infusions to maximize damage.
- If you have a ranger providing spotter, you can use
Which weapon setup to useThe difference in damage output between the two different weapon setups is fairly small when played optimally, so your choice can be based on personal preference. However, if you are struggling to get hit while in
Mace/Axe + Axe/Dagger VariantCast
- will not be recharged once you reach its place in the rotation after looping back to step 16, instead useinstead.should then be used in place of the next. Overall you should have casttwice in the rotation before usingagain.
- andcan both be used to mitigate incoming attacks for a damage gain over dodging (make sure the attack you're trying to mitigate isn't unblockable though!)
- Only use if you know you will be hit to activate the damage component of the skill, otherwise replace it with. You can use things like the posion ground at Slothasor, the lit up floor at Vale Guardian and the black goop at Gorseval as well as boss autoattacks etc to get hit.
- Make sure that you position yourself so that both the throw and return hits of hit the boss
- Be careful not to use into a bad position or out of chronomancer wells. Try to use it against a wall if possible.
Thanks to Butterpeanut for the Mace rotation