- PvP Amulets || Amulet list
- Sigils || Sigil list
- Runes || Rune list
- Food || Food list
- Utilities || Utility list
- cleaning up
- Skill lookup when adding new skills.
- Trait when adding new traits
- Item lookup when adding new upgrades, food and stuff.
- Creating a good fail-safe for traits/utilites - at least if the API render service continues to be unstable after patches.
- At least there is one, it doesn't show the traitlines in the overview templates anymore but thats something for another day...
- Praying, so Anet finally whitelists the Tome skills...
- Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- ongoing: Add missing single items into Preset equipment lookup. (marshal armor, some others from harrier, grieving, giver and giftbringer)
- marshal and plaguedoctor in Selectable stat BerserValk for selectable back items.
- porting the build card template to a guide one.
- convincing MBuild to set "has build availability:Core game" as default
- Move the PvP equipment template to armory embeds where possible...
Build list overhauls
- WvW builds mockup
- WvW teambuilds
- WvW builds by role
- Sets allowed by builds
- Amulets used by builds
- Profession builds mockup
- Tyroxin/GvG builds
- Tyroxin/Team Template Line
- Tyroxin/Group Template
- Tyroxin/Group Template Line
- Tyroxin/Public Zerg Mockup
| || AH Frontliner || Direct damage, Support, Utility
PvE Equipment template
> PvE equipment
> PvP equipment in isolated cases
- Finish missing icons
- Alterations on paper
- Assassins - broader blade
- Shaman - better roundings
- maybe Zealot - general retouch
- Commander - larger mace head
- Magi - Better Outline
- Vigilant - Rework center to more resemble a candle (larger flame, white pupil)
- Plaguedoctor - Slightly smaller beak, probably larger Bottleneck
- Crusader - more spikey aura
- Soldier - color gradient improves everything
- Berserk+Valk - move slightly right off-center
- Carrion - a bit too much off centered
- Grieving - still stronger violet, pupil probably grey or black
- Rescale Marauder, Trailblazer, Dire and Celestial