Elementalist - S/F Fresh Air
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Scepter/Focus Fresh Air is one of the harder elementalist specs to master, but allows for high pressure roaming.
- - a great 'panic button' while under heavy focus, synergizes well with cantrip traits.
- - excellent condition cleansing, also synergizes well with cantrip traits.
- - the shortest CD stunbreaker Elementalists can have.
- - for guaranteed recharge.
- Much of this build's damage comes from swapping to , as this triggers , followed by . To capitalize on this, you should generally swap out of air immediately or soon after casting Lightning Strike into any other attunement, and cast quick skills in order to get a critical hit. This refreshes Air Attunement, allowing the process to be repeated rapidly.
- allows signets to be used without losing their passive effects. This allows to be cast like other healing skills while retaining the passive healing.
- is used to root opponents into your burst.
- is this build's only condition cleanse, but it does cleanse 3 conditions. Note that also reduces the duration of some conditions.
- gives invincibility for a short while, and can be used to counter bursts.
- This build can self-stack might by blasting the fire field created by . Do not prioritize might-stacking, but do take advantage of the incidental opportunities which arise. Your blast finishers are:
- Dodge rolling in .
- Your sources of CC are:
- Stealth, as most high-damage abilities in this build require a target.
- Heavy condition pressure.