Difference between revisions of "Herald - Ventari Bunker"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
A revenant support build for PvP, made to
A revenant support build for PvP, made to allies and capture points. Not recommended for the map ''Legacy of the Foefire.
Revision as of 19:20, 2 September 2017
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A revenant support build for PvP, made to support allies and neutralize capture points. Not recommended for the map Legacy of the Foefire.
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +10% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 3 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- Superior Rune of the Monk(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% outgoing heal effectiveness to allies, +1% outgoing heal effectiveness for 3 seconds whenever granting a boon to an ally (max 10)
- Executing Blast finishers in 's Light Field cleanses conditions on nearby allies. The build has 2 such finishers:
- on Staff.
- on Ventari stance (elite). Although this skill destroys the tablet, the combo still happens.
- is an extremely cheap AoE heal that should almost always be spammed on CD. There are 2 important things to note about this skill:
- Both and Can't find such trait "Bolster Fortifications"! Please refer to our trait index trigger their effects around the caster, regardless of the location of Ventari's Tablet.
- The tablet can levitate to the high ground thus using paths players cannot, but casting it still requires line of sight.
- is a rather expensive upkeep skill, use it to only to block important skills or to combo it with the aforementioned Blast finishers.
- will be your spot healing skill used to save allies under heavy pressure. Medium cost, huge AoE heal (around ~5k). As there's a short delay and you don't want allies to move out of its tiny 240 radius. Always pre-cast this skill before quickly moving the tablet to an ally in need using Ventari's Will to make it detonate the moment it gets to the target. Timing is key.
- is one of the most expensive skills in the build, it's important to only use it when there's a huge condition spike coming.
- is your chance to get creative! Use it to decap points, prevent stomps, blow off enemies from the high ground right into DH traps - there are plenty of applications for this elite. This'll however destroy the tablet and spend all your energy so don't forget to re-summon it immediately. The orbs dropped by the shard only stay there for 5 seconds, so don't hesitate to pick them up quickly. Always use this at least once before leaving the Ventari stance.
- Under pressure:
- You won't have enough energy to properly make use of your bar.
- What you should do is spam a very simple chain: ⇒ ⇒ .
- The whole sequence will cost little more than 15 energy if done well. The goal is to use Energy Expulsion as soon as you reach 10 energy, then quickly move the tablet with Ventari's Will as soon as you get 5 back followed by an activation of Purifying Will. This all should take place under 1 second and will result in: 1 AoE knockback, 1 AoE Blind, ~1.5k AoE healing from moving the tablet, AoE cleansing at least 2 conditions with the elite used in a Light Field, and 8 energy fragments dropped on the ground (each healing for an additional 1.5k+ when picked up). Doing this will detonate the tablet and each subsequent chains should yield 9 fragments instead of 8 as then you'll have to use which adds one more.
- Always maintain . Having a high Regeneration uptime is important, as (under the right circumstances) it heals ~400 per second, same as a Warrior's . Its chain skill is an excellent panic button but try not to activate it while is active (can proc every 60 seconds when you drop below 50% HP). as obviously the 50% damage mitigation will result in less damage bein converted into healing and overlapping 2 huge defensive skill is just a bad idea in general.