Daredevil - Dagger/Pistol
D/P Thief is focusing on decapping enemy points, outnumbering thus quickly deciding skirmishes, stealthing, and ganking low health/squishy targets in teamfights.
- trades utility for better burst.
- - when not using.
- - extra weakness application and sustain.
- At the start of a match a D/P thief should never be the one sent to capture the node closest to its spawn. Always go to the middle point with your team or help someone push far and stack AoE stealth using the +combo shortly before arrival.
- The thief's role is to almost constantly keep moving,
- In larger fights, camp shortbow and stay in range until an opening shows, then pressure the target with D/P.
- Optional: is an elite skill chain of 3, the final one is capable of instantly finishing downed targets. There are 3 important things to note:
- The chain doesn't have to happen on the downed target in order to finish, you can do the first couple of strikes on a nearby foe and then use Steal to teleport to the desired downed target, instantly finishing him with the final strike.
- The elite itself deals considerable damage, if you managed to send the target into downed state with , downed state will be skipped and the target dies immediately.
- Finishing Blow can be blinded in which case the target will survive.
- When an enemy dies, try to be on Shortbow in order to build up Bloodlust sigil stacks.
- Note: never use stealth while is active on a target or it will reveal you shortly after.
- is seldom used to deal damage, it's mainly just a tool which is used to gain stealth by performing a Leap finisher in Black Powder, and sometimes adds an extra bit of mobility. A higher damage combo however involves this skill: Black Powder ⇒ Heartseeker ⇒ Steal (while in the middle of casting HS) ⇒ attack (Backstab) - this way the target will recieve the damage of Steal, Heartseeker, and Backstab (plus the sigil procs) almost simultaneously.
- It's important to note that the distance travelled by the skill can be changed by adjusting the camera angle - facing the ground while using HS reduces the range by a great amount, which allows the thief to perform 4 leap finishers inside a single Black Powder instead of just 3.
- will be your main gapcloser and a significant source of damage. While the skill is blockable, the Blind and teleport aren't. It's possible to use it while in stealth without getting revealed by stowing your weapons after the port happens - this also allows the user to land Backstabs better.
- , thanks toisn't just an interrupt, but also a rather significant part of your damage. Some targets can be ganked just by spamming Headshot while autoattacking inbetween.
- will be your source of stealth - combo it withfor self stealthing, shortbow'sfor AoE stealth, orfor almost instant AoE stealth. Another use includes dropping it on downed enemies in order to blind their interrupt skills, making stomping easier.