Daredevil - Dagger/Pistol
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
D/P Thief is a PvP build that's not only an asset to the team because of its pressure, but also the utility it brings - most notably the insane mobility and the AoE stealth. Focuses on decapping enemy points and outnumbering fights before quickly moving on to the next one.
- trades utility for better burst.
- - when not using.
- - extra weakness application and sustain.
- Superior Rune of Vampirism(1): +25 Power (2): 15% chance when struck to cause your next attack to steal life. (Cooldown: 25s) (3): +50 Power (4): After using a healing skill, your next attack steals health. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Power (6): When struck below 25% health, you steal health from nearby foes. (Cooldown: 40s)
- At the start of a match a D/P thief should never be the one sent to capture the node closest to its spawn. Always go to the middle point with your team or help someone push far and stack AoE stealth using the +combo shortly before arrival.
- The thief's role is to almost constantly keep moving,
- In larger fights, camp shortbow and stay in range until an opening shows, then pressure the target with D/P.
- Note: never use stealth while is active on a target or it will reveal you shortly after.
- is seldom used to deal damage, it's mainly just a tool which is used to gain stealth by performing a Leap finisher in Black Powder, and sometimes adds an extra bit of mobility. A higher damage combo however involves this skill: Black Powder ⇒ Heartseeker ⇒ Steal (while in the middle of casting HS) ⇒ attack (Backstab) - this way the target will recieve the damage of Steal, Heartseeker, and Backstab almost simultaneously.
- It's important to note that the distance travelled by the skill can be changed by adjusting the camera angle - facing the ground while using HS reduces the range by a great amount, which allows the thief to perform 4 leap finishers inside a single Black Powder instead of just 3.
- will be your main gapcloser and arguably the most significant source of damage. While the skill is blockable, the Blind and teleport aren't. It's possible to use it while in stealth without getting revealed by stowing your weapons after the port happens - this also allows the user to land Backstabs better.
- , thanks toisn't just an interrupt, but also damage source.
- will be your source of stealth - combo it withfor self stealthing, shortbow'sfor AoE stealth, orfor almost instant AoE stealth. Another use includes dropping it on downed enemies in order to blind their interrupt skills, making stomping easier.