Berserker - Condi Berserker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Condi Berserker is a powerful solo build that can do decently in slow-paced zergs. With the right trait changes, this build can also provid considerable might to nearby allies.
- Utility Skills
- - more dodges.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - alternative to if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - alternative to if conditions are a problem.
- - panic button.
- - If you're keeping your distance from enemies.
- Runes: , ,
- Runes: ,
This variant offers cheaper gear and is nearly as effective as other variants. You will lose a considerable amount of condition duration and so should upgrade to Trailblazer's or Viper's as soon as possible.
- Runes: ,
- Sigils: ⇒ + / ⇒
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Standard - +
- Budget - +
- Your main damage skills are /, , , , and . Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks.
- is a significant damage increase, use it whenever possible.
- Use , , and to gain adrenaline and fuel your damaging skills.
- Combo with to break yourself out of the self-stun.
- Use inside fire fields (such as ) as often as possible to blast might.
- Use off cooldown for might and fury.
- blocks attacks and reflects projectiles.
- can be used to blind enemies.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping. For more condition-heavy fights you should run or
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.