Berserker - Condi Berserker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
A decent condition-based berserker build that can handle its own in most areas of open world.
- Extremely high DPS even without buffs
- Good mobility
- Decently versatile gear
- Lacks build versatility
- Ranged options are not ideal
- Can be hard to play well
If running in a large zerg, it can be beneficial to take and . To take this even further, you can take .
- Utility Skills
- - more dodges.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - alternative to if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - alternative to if conditions are a problem.
- - panic button.
- - If you're keeping your distance from enemies.
- Can't find such trait "Doubled Standards"! Please refer to our trait index - if taking Banners.
- - An excellent stunbreak that includes a short invulnerability period.
This variant provides extra defense and sustain. Replaces Discipline.
- can be combined with or for an extreme amount of additional toughness directly after entering your rage.
- provides a nice passive stunbreak.
A unique variant that provides very high passive sustain and might generation at the cost of damage. This variant tends to be subpar compared to the Defense variant above, but provides similar damage output even though it requires shouts to be run. It is possible to run both this variant and the Defense variant above for extreme sustain, though your damage will tank. Replaces Discipline.
- Run and or if using this variant.kk
Highest DPS, lowest defense option. Use for most open world.
Higher defense than Viper but slightly lower DPS, and much lower burst. Recommended for extremely difficult solo content.
This build provides a comfortable middle ground between the two variants above.
Editor's Note: While Trailblazer really does a lot for your defense, Condi Berserker relies on their burst, crits, and strike damage more than other condi builds might. If you only want to go for one set, make it Viper's.
- Rabid's - valid replacement for Trailblazer's ; combine with or .
- Sinister's , Grieving - valid replacement for Viper's ; combine with or
- - Possible alternative to
- - use with gear that has no expertise to assist with overall condition duration
- - can be combined with + for decent condition duration on gear sets without expertise
- - shockingly strong defensive option for Trailblazer's
- - for ridiculous might uptime
- - use this on your axe offhand if using it with the Celestial or Viper's variants
- - may be higher DPS than for Viper's ; needs more testing
- / - can be used to help top off durations on non- Viper's builds; is stronger of the two.
- - tops almost every other sigil if you can proc it off cooldown.
- - condi clear
- - defensive option
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- - use with the Celestial variant
- , - DPS
- - Budget DPS
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Gives sustain for the Viper's , Sinister's , and Grieving variants
- - +Dmg, +Karma
- Your main damage skills are , , , , and . Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks.
- is a significant damage increase, use it whenever possible.
- Use , , and to gain adrenaline and fuel your damaging skills. They also extend Berserker duration!
- Combo with to break yourself out of the self-stun.
- Use inside fire fields (such as ) as often as possible to blast might.
- Use off cooldown for might and fury.
- blocks attacks and reflects projectiles.
- can be used to blind enemies.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping. For more condition-heavy fights you should run or
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.