Berserker - Condi DPS
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
Designed for: Raids
A condition DPS Berserker raid build. This build deals high sustained damage and brings a lot of CC.
- is higher DPS than , but it is more awkward to use in the rotation.
There are no obvious damage relics for players that don't own Secrets of the Obscure. is an interesting option as it allows you to reduce the time spent on Sword (though you still want to make sure you're not weapon swapping too soon for your sigils to trigger).
- or ascended alternatives
- , or for a cheaper alternative
- or for a cheaper alternative
Although the basic structure of the rotation is simple, in practise you have multiple skills that will come off cooldown at different times from loop to loop. See General Tips for an explanation of how to use these skills in the rotation.
- Cast before entering combat
- Weapon swap
- - follow with if you get stunned, otherwise use Outrage once you've entered Berserk
- Weapon swap
Basic Sword/Torch Section
- Weapon Swap as soon as you can
Basic Longbow Section
- Autoattack and until Scorched Earth is available
- Weapon swap
- Return to start of sword section
- Your most easily accessible strong CC is .
- If you know you will be using , you may wish to delay so you can immediately break the self-stun.
- is used in the rotation, so you will need to balance the need for CC against the risk of dropping out of Berserk if you delay the extension.
- Use , and off cooldown.
- Use off cooldown (if using), but make sure that you're in one of your fire fields in order to give yourself a Fire Aura.
- You can save to break stuns inflicted during the encounter if you think you may need to.
- You may need to use occasionally to prevent yourself dropping out of Berserk - combo with .
- You can also use it for extra damage if triggers and you have no other Berserker skill to detonate the aura with.
- If is available after using , use ⇒ ⇒ immediately after.
- As you delay until after a , the cooldown practically lines up with and it's ideal to use it in a fire field for the combo finisher. If they become desynced however, just use off cooldown.
- Although this combo extends the time you spend on Longbow you still want to only use twice.
- You can freely interrupt your Sword auto-attack chain without losing DPS.
- Swap off from Sword as soon as your weapon swap is available.
- Use off cooldown.
- If is nearly off cooldown when you would swap off sword, you can stay for a few more seconds and do ⇒ .
- You can provide extra might for your group by using inside your or another fire field.
- Some bosses have attacks that are harmful to the group if they're reflected (Primarily Matthias Gabrel and Cairn the Indomitable), make sure to familiarize yourself with these and avoid reflecting them with .
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium