Berserker - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A new iteration of the old Heart of Thorns era build, Power Berserker. This build has good burst and sustained damage from spamming and in
- if you don't have a ranger giving you
- The rotation aims to get as many casts of and off during mode as possible. Effectively, this means that while on Axe/Axe you cast followed by a combination of skills that gets you back to 10 Adrenaline to recast . These combinations can be any of the following, listed in order of which they should be used:
- - note that you should let this fully channel, don't interrupt it once you have full adrenaline!
- When you're not in mode, you can follow the same general principles, replacing your Burst skill casts with auto-attack chains in the respective weapons.
- Use to fill your adrenaline at the start of a fight.
- Make sure is up during channels.
- will come off cooldown in between casts - you can use it immediately as it doesn't interrupt other channels.
- You can also save to break stuns inflicted during the encounter if you think you may need to.
- Generally you shouldn't be auto-attacking while mode is active.
- Never interrupt your Axe auto-attack chains when you're not in Berserk Mode