Berserker - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A fresh iteration of the Heart of Thorns era build, Power Berserker. This version has strong burst and sustained damage from spamming in .
- or can replace or . This will provide more burst DPS through , but will be lower DPS long-term so you'll need to know what your phase times will be. Therefore this is more viable in fractals than in raids.
- for more DPS if you're confident in your rotation and quickness/alacrity uptime.
Depending on your ability to flank, you may be better off running or even . In such cases you will need to increase the number of assassin pieces to make up for the lost precision. This is particularly relevant in fractals, where you have lots of additional precision from fractal potions and it can be very difficult to flank your targets.
- if you don't have a ranger giving you
- The rotation aims to get as many casts of and off during mode as possible. Effectively, this means that while on Axe/Axe you cast followed by a combination of skills that gets you back to 10 Adrenaline to recast . These combinations can be any of the following, listed in order of which they should be used:
- - note that you should let this fully channel, don't interrupt it once you have full adrenaline!
- When you're not in mode, you can follow the same general principles, replacing your Burst skill casts with auto-attack chains in the respective weapons.
- Unless you know you'll need it for CC soon, use on cooldown while in mode.
- will come off cooldown in between casts - you can use it immediately as it doesn't interrupt other channels.
- You can also save to break stuns inflicted during the encounter if you think you may need to.
- Generally you shouldn't be auto-attacking while mode is active.
- Never interrupt your Axe auto-attack chains when you're not in Berserk Mode