Berserker - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A new iteration of the old Heart of Thorns era build, Power Berserker. This build has good burst and sustained damage from spamming andin
- if you don't have a ranger giving you
- The rotation aims to get as many casts of andoff duringmode as possible. Effectively, this means that while on Axe/Axe you castfollowed by a combination of skills that gets you back to 10 Adrenaline to recast. These combinations can be any of the following, listed in order of which they should be used:
- - note that you should let this fully channel, don't interrupt it once you have full adrenaline!
Once all of these options are on cooldown, swap to greatsword and complete the following set of skills and then return to Axe/Axe:
- When you're not in mode, you can follow the same general principles, replacing your Burst skill casts with auto-attack chains in the respective weapons.
- Use to fill your adrenaline at the start of a fight.
- Make sure is up duringchannels.
- will come off cooldown in betweencasts - you can use it immediately as it doesn't interrupt other channels.
- You can also save to break stuns inflicted during the encounter if you think you may need to.
- You can also save
- Generally you shouldn't be auto-attacking while mode is active.
- Never interrupt your Axe auto-attack chains when you're not in Berserk Mode