Bladesworn - Boon Support Healer
Warriors can provide permanent Alacrity (or Quickness) and strong healing output with . The on-demand revives from make this an ideal build for commanders training new players in strikes and raids. This build is quite flexible, allowing it to bring whatever is needed to each encounter.
- - knockback for mechanics on fights like Samarog and Soulless Horror.
- / - extra CC.
- - if you know you don't need revives.
- - extra CC when playing Berserker variant.
- - slightly more DPS and mobility, if you're certain you won't be downed and need to rally yourself.
- - if extra Concentration and on-demand Resistance is needed, at the cost of some healing and your only source of Protection.
- - for encounters with no conditions to cleanse.
- Worse in general as a healer, this variant allows you to provide Quickness instead of Alacrity and deal a bit more DPS.
- Giver's pieces can be taken for a tanking. Take as many pieces as you need to have the highest Toughness in your squad and keep the rest Harrier for more DPS.
- Axe is the highest DPS option, though you won't be dealing much damage. It can proc on Bladesworn and provide two combo finishers for condition removal in Light fields.
- Maces can be brought in either slot to provide CC. Mace's burst skill does extremely high breakbar damage when combined with (and if taking Defense).
- Longbow can provide a good amount of Might with dropping a 9-second fire combo field. and your Warhorn skills are all blast finishers. Longbow is also a good ranged option for tagging mobs in open world or festival farming.
- Hammer can be brought if extra knockbacks and/or CC is needed, thanks to
- Mace (main hand) and/or offhand Shield can provide blocks for tanking.
- - a small on-demand burst heal. Can weapon swap on cooldown even if you only bring one weapon set by placing the main hand in the first set and the offhand in the second set.
- if bringing Mace to focus on CC output.
- Protection is not permanent with this build, but you could make it so with . This will require using an elite with a cooldown of 40s or less.
- offers significant additional healing when using Warhorn, but as you only have a single combo field () you'll need to try to combo with your allies' fields instead.
To be added.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium