Chronomancer - Condi Boon Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support. This build fills the same role of Quickness and Alacrity but deals Torment and Confusion instead of power damage, which makes it perform better on bosses like Soulless Horror and Largos. In addition, this build can deal damage from range (useful for kiting agony on Cairn or doing ranged strat on Deimos) and its conditions increase the damage of teammates via traits like Exposed Weakness and Modified Ammunition.
- Focus for pulls at a dps loss.
- Signet Passive: Gain health every few seconds, based on the number of active illusions you control.
Signet Active: Heal yourself and refresh all phantasm skill recharges.
- Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.
- Glamour. Create an area that warps time, granting you and your allies quickness while slowing enemies.Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.
- Use Confusing Images off cooldown
- Shatter Cry of Frustration every 3 clones
- Use Illusionary Counter to regain clones
- See Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support for general Chrono tips and boon support rotation.