Chronomancer - Porter
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: Open World
Used for porting at daily jumping puzzles. Focuses on minimizing time between portals.
- to cast F1 twice inside CS for more Alacrity from
- more Shatters for more Alacrity.
- longer duration of to fit all your Shatters inside.
- slightly reduced cooldown of Mimic.
- faster recharging.
- makes , , and provide Alacrity.
- If you want to minmax, equip a Staff and cast with right before casting your Alacrity skills for more boon duration from .
A portal takes 72sec to recharge after placing the second half. The goal is to use to place two sets of portals back-to-back, then focus on keeping up Alacrity for faster recharge.
- ⇒ at the end of the casting time of Tides of Time and spam all your Shatters to gain alacrity from
- and finish spamming all your Shatter skills. Continuum Split ends.
- Continue spamming your Shatter skills, Tides of Time, and both wells, until Mimic and Portal come off cooldown.
- Be careful with . Like all heal skills, it will interrupt any ongoing skills to cast it. So don't interrupt Calamity by casting Eternity too fast.
- You can use before doing the alacrity rotation so Quickness makes it easier to cast all your skills inside Continuum Split.
- You can use any attack after Well of Eternity to cancel the aftercast animation, making it easier to fit the well inside Continuum Split.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium