Chronomancer - Support Chronomancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chronomancer focusing on revival, utility and crowd control.
- Enables an extra use of .
- Mantra against condition overload.
- if in need of Stability.
- extremely powerful AoE boonrips when not needing to bring Veil.
- some minor Quickness share for your party.
Swap Illusions for Inspiration for a small increase in self and party sustain at the cost of boonstrips.
- for added personal sustain.
- feast option with additional concentration
- Minstrel's can be replaced by Wanderer's for a minuscule increase in Effective Power but a loss in Healing and self sustain.
- if using
- The Energy sigil on your weapons can situationally be replaced with the following-
- when using Inspiration
- if using Wanderer's gear
- Focus on reviving allies who are far away with
- Your crowd control skills will strip boons with
- Use your crowd control when your allies are spiking the enemy, such as inside a friendly Winds of Disenchantment or Necromancer Wells.
- Always use before casting either or to ensure a second cast of these vital skills. While inside the split, use as many skills as possible such as as you will get a second cast of it.
- is still a strong CC and almost always a good choice to double with .
- The follow-up skill of pulls enemies towards the curtain. Use it to hinder enemies without stability or pull them from walls.
- stuns foes, thus combines well with .
- immobilizes a single target, useful when trying to catch an enemy that is lagging behind.
- is an area Daze on cast useful at long range or for instant boonstrips