Chronomancer - Support Chronomancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chronomancer focusing on revival, utility and crowd control.
This set is better if in a high melee uptime situation or in need of extra self sustain.
- Enables an extra use of Illusion of Life.
- Mantra against condition overload.
- Good for enabling Illusion of Life casting or if in need of Stability.
- extremely powerful AoE boonrips when not needing to bring Veil.
Swap Domination to Inspiration for a small increase in self and party sustain at the cost of boonstrips.
- for added personal sustain.
- feast option with additional concentration
- Minstrel's can be replaced by Wanderer for a minuscule increase in Effective Power but a loss in Healing and self sustain.
- if using
- The Energy sigil on your weapons can situationally be replaced with the following-
- when using Inspiration
- if using Wanderer's gear
- Focus on reviving allies who are far away with
- Your crowd control skills will strip boons with
- Use your crowd control when your allies are spiking the enemy, such as inside a friendly Winds of Disenchantment or Necromancer Wells.
- Always use before casting either or to ensure a second cast of these vital skills. While inside the split, use as many skills as possible such as as you will get a second cast of it.
- is still a strong CC and almost always a good choice to double with .
- The follow-up skill of pulls enemies towards the curtain. Use it to hinder enemies without stability or pull them from walls.
- stuns foes, thus combines well with .
- immobilizes a single target, useful when trying to catch an enemy that is lagging behind.
- is an area Daze on cast useful at long range or for instant boonstrips