Daredevil - Marauder S/P
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Power Daredevil build revolving around stunlocking and bursting down targets using .
- Initiate fights either with (both to set up burst through Immobilize and to create an escape route via ) or . This is one of the few builds where stealing is part of your burst rotation therefore can be used more freely.
Main weapon set. CC, burst damage, minor utility.
- The bulk of your damage comes from (PW) which is the primary burst skill in the build, but can be rather hard to land. Use every too available to make it connect:
- could root the target long enough if you immediately follow up with PW.
- Striking a target from behind or the side may proc useful boons from once every minute, making it easier to land while also increasing its damage.
- Precasting PW and using in the middle of the first part of the skill is a great way to not only teleport right to the target before stunning them, but also to rip defensive boons suchs as Stability or Protection thanks to the trait .
- is a relatively cheap souce of moderate damage thanks to . Overall it's better to just spam PW instead, but its range and quick cast time makes it useful for harassing enemies from a safe distance and interrupting important skills.
- is a low priority skill in this build, mainly to be used for stacking AoE Stealth out of combat by blasting it with and whatever blast finishers your allies might contribute.
- being a spammable blast finisher has high value for your team when it comes to blasting fields for Stealth or healing (although they'll have to provide the fields).
- provides cheap and spammable evasion in case you're being focused by the enemy team and your defensive skills are on CD. Remains usable even while Immobilized.
- Use on downed enemies especially if they are being revived - Poison decreases healing gained by 33% which affects resurrecting speed.
- is the #1 skill for moving around the map in general, cuts down on travel time between capture points drastically.
Utilities & elite
- is your best souce of cleansing, as it instantly removes 3 conditions. In addition to that, this also gives an entire dodge roll's worth of endurance which can be used as a last resort option for squeezing out more dodges when you're out of endurance and don't have time to heal. Keep in mind that the active portion of this skill is AoE! Try to use it near allies whenever possible.
- is easily the most versatile and one of the strongest skills in the build. It has 2 parts:
- The first half is a stun break and teleport, which already has countless applications. A few applications include teleport to safety while pressured, extending your reach in combat, or using the instant mobility boost to decap enemy points before using the 2nd part of the skill to leave just as fast.
- The second half is called . This skill becomes available for 10 seconds after using Shadowstep, and cures 3 conditions in addition to breaking stun again before returning you to your starting location.
- These can also be combined to safe stomp targets: begin stomping, away to safety, and then follow up with at the end of the animation in order to finish the target.
- has great versatility. If is not on cooldown you're allowed to use this stunbreak more freely, even for just the evasion or the initiative.
- is both a defensive and offensive elite. The rather lengthy evade frame with increased movement speed makes it an excellent panic button when you're being focused by the enemy team. On the other hand the skill deals heavy AoE damage whilst evading, which makes it great for pressuring melee targets in general with next to no risk.
- Note: skills like or are able to interrupt Dagger Storm, so don't be completely careless.