Deadeye - Poisonous Rifle Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition Deadeye build focused on kiting with Stealth to wear down opponents over time.
- - against condition builds this is a must, swap in when necessary.
- - when you swap in you take because of the heal which is nice with , this trait breaks stealth from which is why it is only taken when you are against conidtion builds and need .
- - required for Stealth uptime.
- This build is all about kiting, use many short bursts of Stealth to reposition often with , , and . is also an excellent kiting tool to make melee builds waste 2 mobility skills just to get to you.
- is your main mobility tool along with Stealth due to , be sure to have an "about face" keybind to be able to use it towards any direction freely.
- and allow this build to excell in longer engagements without being resource starved.
- When you need to disengage/engage without being seen you can quickly swap around your Pistol and Dagger to keep up permanent stealth after going OOC/before engaging, you do this by using > swap weapon and jump through the cover 2 times with swap weapon then dodge twice. Don't forget to swap them back once you have reached the safety to mount up/engage the enemy to not be left with a useless weapon set.
- Your main damage will come from Poison which also has 33% antiheal on it allowing you to outlast your opponents over time, most of which will come from due to . You will need to use to use this skill which will imobilize you which is why kiting is of upmost importance, luckilly also applies Immobilize making the job way eassier. On opponents with little to no cleanse you can often spam , use to refresh initiative, use and spam again to kill them.
- The secondary weapon set is mainly here to finish them with once you have reached 7 malice and are out of initiative to continue kiting to use rifle. It is also an excellent source of stealth with . If you don't finish them you can use to unlock which is an excellent source of damage until you aren't locked into the weapon set anymore.
- Your stats make you very durable but don't overestimate it and get CC locked as you will still die very soon when rooted in place.
- A big source of your sustainability is kiting with Stealth or shadowsteps, you have almost permanent Imobilize Imobilize as long as you have initiative so don't blow all your cooldowns too soon to kite, as long as they don't reach you you are fine.
- Sitting in Stealth heals you due to which can add up to be a surprising amount, don't be afraid to sit in stealth for a while if you desperately need the health.
- You are a Deadeye so if things go south you can always blow all your Stealth cooldowns and use to get out of there and mount away.
- Any build with spammable little cleanses as the build relies mostly on a single condition to do damage.
- When dueling for fun poeple can ruin your day by swapping in every cleanse utility or trait their profession has available after facing you once.