Dragonhunter - Power Guardian
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A build designed for massive AoE DPS, with great access to Vulnerability, spike damage and utility.
- better sustain if you have symbols/swords ticking, but lose a very strong block.
- Keep all the time, swap the rest for
- access to personal and group Stability
Virtues is competitive over Dragonhunter when playing at maximum range where your traps are not getting high value.
- feast option with additional damage reduction.
- stacking sigil option
- offensive sigil options
- best defensive option against power damage.
- best defensive rune against condition pressure.
- strong hybrid defensive offensive option.
- Output constant sustained damage using Symbols, other weapon skills like . You want to use these skills as they come off cooldown and constantly be swapping between weapons to maximize damage output. will be used during melee and (from ) for single target busrt.
- Use and whenever the enemy group is pushing towards you or you believe they will hit the enemy to their fullest extent in melee range.
- Try not to predict the enemy group- the best use of these traps is during your own group spikes and just dropping them when you need them.
- is an incredibly powerful mobility tool and can be used offensively and defensively- make sure you use this first before other defensive cooldowns to avoid damage.
- will only block attacks from the front, meaning you need to face your enemies for this skill to be effective.
- will pull target(s) towards you at a long range. Use this on enemy Necromancers and other high value targets to secure kills, or to interrupt enemy Winds if you see them coming.
- Is an extremely powerful form of Invulnerability you can use to escape from enemy spike damage or Winds/Wells.
- Because resets your virtues, you should use them first as your defensive cooldowns, and if you have not used them you can activate all virtues during the channel time of RF.
'Core Guard Variant
- is not only an excellent stunbreak, but if used after your Firebrand Support's Stability expires can lengthen Stability uptime for your entire group to prevent crowd control in the first place.
- Use whenever you are spiking damage- whether this is symbols or swords of justice (preferably both) to gain offensive boons and bonus damage from .
- is your only condition cleanse, and should be used sparingly.
- is an incredibly powerful group stunbreak when traited with and another way to extend stability uptime for your entire group if needed.
- Core Guardian: YouTube: [Kill]Panqun
- Dragonhunter: YouTube: [tF]Exy