Druid - Group Support
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Support
Druid provides strong zerg support through high healing, Alacrity, Might, Fury, stunbreaks, downstate control, and crowd control. It also provides both offensive and defensive boons. As it focuses on supporting allies and has no damage of its own, this build is not recomended for solo play.
You only need 3 spirits to maintain permanent Alacrity through . We recommend Water, Frost, and Nature.
Command skills provide regeneration to nearby allies thanks to , which in turn heals thanks to . Both things also contribute to building up your Astral Force and make it very easy to upkeep .
- - decent option to help cleanse conditions from allies.
- - to pull enemies together so the zerg can cleave them, or to push enemies like the bomb in Tarir south lane.
- - evade and stunbreak.
- - greatly hinders movement of trash mobs.
- - decent condition cleanse for the zerg.
- - panic button to negate strike damage.
- - defensive option for allies when fighting in one location.
- - good AoE heal and either condi cleanse or revive .
- - 10 stacks of stability.
Fern Hound and Rock Gazelle provide good damage and crowd control, but you can consider other options.
- High damage pets
- Good mix of damage and crowd control
- Good on-demand crowd control
- Tanky pets
- Drakes such as Marsh Drake provide the best mix of damage and tankiness, but bears and devourers are also very tanky pets.
- – if more cc is needed.
- – superspeed and stealth for your group.
Your second traitline really doesn't matter, pick whatever you want. We recommed Beastmastery for a combination of damage and utility.
Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This build uses the same gear as Build:Druid - Boon Support Healer allowing one single gear set for both open world and instanced content.
- , , , - healing alternatives
- , , , , - Strong defensive options
- Ascended food is superior to any other food. In the event you do not have or cannot find any, see below:
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- or equivalent
Healing and supporting
- Enter Celestial Avatar and use ⇒ to give healing and Might to allies. Use right before leaving Celestial Avatar so the delayed heal starts rebuilding your Astral Force.
- Don't stay inside Celestial Avatar until your Astral Force depletes. Enter, cast the skills you need, then manually leave it.
- Position yourself so heals allies in between you and the enemy.
- Spam , , , and off cooldown.
- Use your Blast finishers (, , ) on water fields such as for extra healing, or light fields such as to cleanse conditions.
- You can provide Stability by entering Celestial Avatar and using .
- allows you to tag enemies easily, specially when using the keybind for "next target".
- Use for mobility, try to aim near allies to reduce its cooldown.
- You can manually command your pet to attack certain mobs while you do other things.
You need 3 spirits to maitain permanent Alacrity. Whenever you teleport your spirits to you by using their asociated skill, such as , they will provide 8 seconds of alacrity. Staying near the spirits provides more boons, but this isn't mandatory.
- Your pet and their Beast skill (F2) depending on the pet.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium