Druid - Group Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build features a Tag Druid variant that uses different gear to tag in Fast-Tag events.
- Important: You must ensure you have the "Allow Skill Retargetting" option enabled in the Options Menu for this build to function as intended.
- Extremely fast tagging
- Good zerg support
- Easy to play
- Useless without allies
- Very low DPS, even with DPS gear
It is often a good idea to change skills you dislike or feel don't fit your current situation. Review the section below to find some other skill options.
- - simply the best heal to use with the build due to its low cooldown triggering .
- - decent option to help cleanse conditions from allies
- - long-duration i-frames; panic button
- - powerful DPS increase for several people around you
- - defensive option for allies
- - decent condition cleanse for the zerg
- - decent AOE heal
- - very powerful downstate control
- - great stunbreak for yourself and allies
- - provides a decent DPS boost for yourself
- - AOE healing and res
- - superspeed for your group if running extremely fast clear times
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- This variant uses the standard equipment and is meant for zerging large events.
Use this equipment for fast tagging events, like Mad King's Labyrinth, Specimen Chamber, or Lake Doric Leather Farm.
- - max defense at the cost of mobility
The options below apply to the standard variant only.
- Harrier's - the ideal prefix for this build, though it leaves you somewhat squishy at times
- Cleric's - defensive option; lacks boon duration, which impacts healing due to less Regeneration
- Minstrel's - mix some of this gear with Harrier's to gain a large boost to defense.
- , , , - healing alternatives
- , , , , - Strong defensive options
- Ascended food is superior to any other food. In the event you do not have or cannot find any, see below:
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- Lump of Crystallized Nougat or equivalent
This build focuses primarily on healing allies while still tagging enemies.
- Spam on mobs. Try to aim for mobs that are far away and angle the beam to hit mobs between yourself and the target.
- Use ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ for a large burst of healing and Might.
- Use , , , and off cooldown.
- Spam skills off cooldown. Save for when allies go down.
- Use the Tab key to constantly re-target different groups of mobs. This ensures and will hit as many mobs as possible.
- Use for mobility or as a Blast into for heals
- Use ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ for a large burst of healing and Might. This is useful for boosting the squad's DPS and should be done at bosses such as the Lich or Candy Corn Viscount.