Druid - Stealth Trapper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Trap Ranger build for WvW making good use of
for increased mobility in combat and better re-positioning with Stealth.
For the optional slot:
- is an excellent defensive tool.
- adds more damage and has synergy with traits and the runes.
- is also a viable option.
- orfor extra Condition Damage and 20% Condition duration.
- Alternatively or other healing food can help a lot with building Astral Force.
- Use to boost your speed while roaming. The skill makes you jump back a little, so turn around before activating it and then turn back after the arrow's fired.
- There is a slight delay from when you lay your Trap and you gain Super Speed/ Stealth from Trapper Runes. The delay starts when the trap hits the ground.
- Damage from your traps will still cause Revealed. If placed directly on an enemy, and will pulse every second. The first pulse will happen during the delay but the next pulse will cause you to lose your Stealth. on triggers damage once and it will be during the Delay. is the only trap which won't break stealth upon getting triggered.
- Use these traps for strong condition burst damage and to quickly re-position yourself to a more favorable location.
- is a knock down, and thus benefits from , locking enemies in your traps. Any of your utility skills can trigger Ancient Seeds while in Celestial Avatar if you use them after .
- has many uses (and affects Celestial Avatar skills), for instance using it with is excellent for disengaging or chasing down a target.
- also grants stealth and superspeed when it ends and breaks stun/cleanses all conditions when you enter.
- Can be used for other than healing and cleansing. might lock enemies in the range of your traps a bit longer, while followed by any utility trap can trigger .