Druid - Stealth Trapper
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: WvW Roaming
A Trap Ranger condition build for WvW making good use of for increased mobility in combat and better repositioning with Stealth.
Archival note: its best trait got removed from the game, along with its key rune effect
For the optional slot:
- - more damage and Trapper rune synergy on an extremely short CD.
- - an excellent defensive tool and a much needed stun break.
- - a stun break that could also be used offensively to interrupt enemies.
- - great panic button against Power-based damage.
- improves your condition cleansing but gives up an instant CC for it.
- A full set of Celestial gear would also work.
- is one of the strongest options, providing passive damage mitigation on top of great stats.
- Alternatively or other health-per-second food can help a lot with building Astral Force.
- Budget: (found in Canned Food Crates looted from WvW Skirmish Chests)
To be added
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium