Engineer - Core Grenadier
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Core Grenadier is a burst based F2P PvP build for Engineers who don't own the expansions, or simply want to play a decent core build. The objective of this build is to take down your enemies in team fights and +1's via the Grenade Kit.
- provides a bit better sustain against CC bursts, but gives up significant Vigor uptime.
- Both other master-tier traits are viable. is extremely useful when fighting stealth reliant specs such as Deadeye, andis a strong passive proc which adds to your burst. If you wish to take any of these traits then usingSuperior Rune of the Lynx(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Condition Damage (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Condition Damage (5): +100 Power (6): +25% Movement Speed
- The point of this build is to support your teammates at the backline of the fight bursting the enemy with your grenade setup, the build can also hold some 1V1's depending of the matchup.
- When using the , you can swap to your, then instantly swap back to your Rifle, this will cause to cancel the skill, and therefore the damage of your end leap, but it will grant you a distance boost at your landing, specially if you are coming from a significant height, use it when traveling in your rotations or disengages.
- will guarantuee a safe frame for hit a grenade skill safely, even if you recieve the Self-CC.
- andwill grant some defense against cc and a offensive buff to our damage.
- Make sure to always combine andfor aliviate the downsides of our CC skill.
- Make sure to always combine
- Will help us set our burst engages thanks to, and both of them will help us survive or disengage our battles.
- You can use for safe stomp your opponents, since it's an instant cast skill, this skill will not interrupt our Stomp Casts, and it will grant us a secure stomp most of the time.
- You can use
- ignores LoS, so the skill can hit opponents that are behind a wall, object, etc, as long as you are at the same ground level as him/them.
- ⇒⇒(the order of the Jump Shot and the Blunderbuss can be swaped if you were already in melee range)
- (optional) ⇒⇒⇒⇒
- Projectile Hate.
- Enemies with better mobility than us, or enemies that can severely cripple our mobility.
- Other Ranged Builds.
Proof gameplay of the build in action, in case you were skeptical about this build just by the looks.