Engineer - Core Grenadier
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Core Grenadier is a burst based F2P PvP build for Engineers who don't own the expansions, or simply want to play a decent core build. The objective of this build is to take down your enemies in team fights and +1's via the Grenade Kit.
Utility Variants You can replace for these options:
- (Increases Survivability and adds a Safe Stomp option).
- (Very useful against heavy condition based matchups).
- Both other master-tier traits are viable. is extremely useful when fighting stealth reliant specs such as Deadeye, and is a strong passive proc which adds to your burst. If you wish to take any of these traits then using Superior Rune of the Lynx(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Condition Damage (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Condition Damage (5): +100 Power (6): +25% Movement Speed
At the cost of sustain, you can replace the Alchemy specialization for Firearms, for a DPS boost.
- for a better sustain against condition builds.
- for the reasons aforementioned above.
- The point of this build is to support your teammates at the backline of the fight bursting the enemy with your grenade setup, the build can also hold some 1V1's depending of the matchup.
- Make sure to use in order to land safely land or any telegraphed skill such as .
- will guarantee a safe frame for hit a grenade skill safely.
- is a helpful way to start our combos, it gives the right timing to hit with , and to safely land and start a combo chain.
- will help us to keep us clean for condi bursts, always use for clean small amount of conditions, and our main utility for cleanse when we are loaded from over 4 conditions at a time.
- Always use the mode while transformed into a .
- ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ or
- ⇒ ⇒ (the order of the Jump Shot and the Blunderbuss can be swapped if you were already in melee range).
- (optional) ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒
- Big amounts of CC.
- Focused pressure.