Engineer - Core Power DPS
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Focused on: Direct damage
A relatively strong core class damage dealer for people without expansion (if using the Rifle version) that would like to do fractals, or for people who enjoy core classes. The Gear requirement is also the same as Power Mechanist meaning a lot of engineer players already have the required gear to play this build.
Rifle is the best weapon for players that don't own Secrets of the Obscure.
- Use if you're using Rifle.
- or ascended versions
- can be replaced for any of the other elite skill.
- can be used for a long cooldown big stun and some extra healing and condition cleanses through .
- can be used for extra CC through and when used can turn you into or with more CC skills.
- is your weakest damaging skill and should be the skill replaced if you need more cc or utility.
- for more CC.
- can be used to skip some mechanics with Invulnerability.
- , the toolbelt skill can be used to revive a group.
- can be used for extra mobility.
Note on Traits
- There is no need for extra precision on top of full Berserker stats gear thanks to and .
- The build greatly benefits from different condition on the target due to .
- This build has built in self condition cleanses due to .
- increases damage while endurance is not full, using up both dodges right before a burst phase on certain encounters can greatly increase damage output of this build.
- upgrades all gadget type skills on engineer, lasts longer, fly further, launches further.
- also spawns a second mine on the players location - Because of this try to stay inside the boss or just at the very edge for the second mine to detonate.
- Precast , and when possible.
- Use , , , , .
- Dodge to prevent reaching full endurance.
- On Hammer:
- Use and off cooldown.
- After , always follow up with , and OR when available.
- Fill with Hammer auto attacks - try to finish the chains!
- You can use to maintain uptime.
- On Rifle:
- Use all rifle skills off cooldown.
- After , always follow up with , and or when available.
- Fill with rifle auto attacks .
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium