Firebrand - Quickness Seraph DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is a perfect mix between a healer and a dps, which shines in less organized groups that normally run a full healer. Even though it's a condition build, the burst of a Firebrand is really solid and by no means bad in fractals.
Thanks to Writ of Persistence and this build heals up to five players for ~400/sec while still being able to hit for ~20k dps on the golem.
It provides 100% Quickness, 100% Fury, 99% Regeneration, 35% Protection, ~19 Might, a lot of Aegis with and a lot of condi cleanse because of .
This build should be played with a Renegade - Boon Support Power DPS (Fractal) providing alacrity.
- Utility skills
- over if the stability of is not enough.
- over if the reflect of is not enough.
- over if even more condition cleanses are needed.
- over for more healing.
- over for a 1-2k dps increase if you don't need the regeneration and condition cleanse.
- instead of if you have a Weaver and a good Renegade in your group that provide enough might. Will result in more healing, but only providing ~7 Might for your group.
- instead of for higher dps, but less boon uptime.
- One viper accessory is needed to hit 100% burning duration.
- over for better healing, but less dps.
- You can also use healing infusions, if you prefer that.
- to hit 100% burning duration.
- for concentration (recommended).
- for more healing.
- for ~1k more dps.
The basic idea is to maintain permanent (or ) while spamming Burning with . When is not available, axe skills are used to fill the downtime.
- Use immediately, then as soon as it is avaiable.
- Use once immediately, then once every time it gains a charge.
- Use and twice immediately, then once every time it gains a charge.
- Be very careful not to use the last charge of your mantras unless the fight is nearly over or personal/party healing is desperately needed.
- Never interrupt your axe autoattack chain.
- Your dodges also heal for ~950 because of Selfless Daring, so don't forget to use it, if needed. You Also mentain 70% Vigor on yourself thanks to Vigorous Precision.
- Use if reflection, Stability or Resistance is needed. It can also be used to spam Swiftness.
- Use if burst healing or even more condition cleanses are needed.
- This build is lacking hard CC, but you can use consumables like Metal Rod, Pirate's Peg Leg or Rocks to make up for it.