Firebrand - Support Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support firebrand provides a large amount of Stability as well as powerful healing and boon support.
Brings a powerful block and boon support at the cost of CC.
- viable burst heal option.
- Provides more personal sustain at the cost of supporting team.
- AoE condition cleanse at the cost of your 1 personal defense skill
- when quickness uptime is required
- if projectile hate is needed
- Personal defense
- If regen/protection uptime isn't an issue.
Swap Virtues to Valor for more personal sustain at the cost of tome uptime.
- excellent passive healing bonus, preferred option if having multiple guards using Valor asdoes not stack.
- increased availablility of group support with Tome of Courage. Balances loss of.
- Nomad's can be an easier to obtain stat in place of Minstrel's but looses boon support.
- Cleric's can be used to add healing power at the cost of boon support and personal sustain.
- high burst healing option
- strongest boon support and defensive option with less healing
- strong option for GvG
- for Stability uptime.
- when confident on 25 stack uptime, Benevolence is an option when not stacking other modifiers for outgoing healing.
- Defensive option.
- Useful feast option against condition pressure.
- Support option when lacking boon duration.
- Use to stun break for caught allies. Part communication and an attentive eye are key here.
- Use when you are being overwhelmed with conditions. Try to use it during fights and not on regroups.
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only afteris on cooldown and stability it urgently needed.
- andmake up a significant part of your group healing. Try to use your dodge rolls and aegis skills not only just for personal defense but also when your group requires some healing.
- Tomes will go on full cooldown once stowed so make sure to only pull them out when you can make full use of them.
- Use on spikes and for general DPS
- On spikes pull enemies in with
- brings high healing and condition cleanse. As a support Firebrand, you will be fulling healing allies with only a few skills, and may sometimes have to camp the tome.
- Try to use
- Try to use
- Use for its Stability access to fill in gaps between
- Rotation: Engage with , throwand pressure with,and immediately after use Epilogue: Ashes of the Just then Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke to pull and catch enemies. After using tome pages Can't find such skill "Orb of Light"! Please refer to our skill index. to burst heal allies, followed by other Tomes or swapping to Mace/Shield as needed by the group.
- Use Mace/Shield to support your group and create heavy burst CC and healing. The autoattack provides very strong AoE healing.
- Rotation: Autoattack continuously throughout the fight. When bombing the enemy in Mace, use your to give an extremely high healing Regeneration plus AoE pressure. Then activate on your shieldfor a burst heal to allies and protection, followed byfor a high damage skill and a small damage mitigation. Either when you see a downed enemy or ally, useto push back a res/stomp attempt, either double tapping for a large burst AoE heal or channeling for projectile defense.
- Use Axe/Shield for both defensive support from the shield and for offensive plays with , an AoE pull. This combos effectively with Wells and with, where you can pull enemies back inside of your group's ground pressure.