Firebrand - Support Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support firebrand provides a large amount of Stability as well as powerful healing and boon support.
Brings a powerful block and boon support at the cost of CC.
- viable burst heal option.
- Provides more personal sustain at the cost of supporting team.
- AoE condition cleanse at the cost of your 1 personal defense skill
- when quickness uptime is required
- if projectile hate is needed
- AoE ticking healing.
- Personal defense
- If regen/protection uptime isn't an issue.
Swap Virtues to Valor for more personal sustain at the cost of tome uptime. Recommended as a second Firebrand in a party
- excellent passive healing bonus, preferred option if having multiple guards using Valor asdoes not stack.
- Nomad's can be an easier to obtain stat in place of Minstrel's but looses boon support.
- Cleric's can be used to add healing power at the cost of boon support and personal sustain.
- strongest boon support and defensive option with less healing
- strong option for GvG
- for Stability uptime.
- when confident on 25 stack uptime, Benevolence is an option when not stacking other modifiers for outgoing healing.
- Defensive option.
- Useful feast option against condition pressure.
- Support option when lacking boon duration.
- Use to stun break for caught allies. Part communication and an attentive eye are key here.
- Use when you are being overwhelmed with conditions. Try to use it during fights and not on regroups.
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only afteris on cooldown and stability it urgently needed.
- andmake up a significant part of your group healing. Try to use your dodge rolls and aegis skills not only just for personal defense but also when your group requires some healing.
- Tomes will go on full cooldown once stowed so make sure to only pull them out when you can make full use of them.
- Use on spikes and for general DPS
- On spikes pull enemies in with
- brings high healing and condition cleanse. As a support Firebrand, you will be fulling healing allies with only a few skills, and may sometimes have to camp the tome.
- Try to use
- Try to use
- Use for its Stability access to fill in gaps between
- Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Rotation: Engage with , throwand pressure with,and immediately after use Epilogue: Ashes of the Just then Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke to pull and catch enemies. After using tome pagesto burst heal allies, followed by other Tomes or swapping to Mace/Shield as needed by the group.
- Use Mace/Shield to support your group and create heavy burst CC and healing. The autoattack provides very strong AoE healing.
- Rotation: Autoattack continuously throughout the fight. When bombing the enemy in Mace, use your to give an extremely high healing Regeneration plus AoE pressure. Then activate on your shieldfor a burst heal to allies and protection, followed byfor a high damage skill and a small damage mitigation. Either when you see a downed enemy or ally, useto push back a res/stomp attempt, either double tapping for a large burst AoE heal or channeling for projectile defense.
- Use Axe/Shield for both defensive support from the shield and for offensive plays with , an AoE pull. This combos effectively with Wells and with, where you can pull enemies back inside of your group's ground pressure.