Firebrand - Support Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support firebrand provides a large amount of Stability as well as powerful healing and boon support.
Brings a powerful, low cooldown AoE pull at the cost of group support and healing.
- viable burst heal option.
- Provides more personal sustain at the cost of supporting team.
- AoE condition cleanse at the cost of your 1 personal defense skill
- when quickness uptime is required
- if projectile hate is needed
- Personal defense
- Increased healing at the cost of stability. Take monk runes and Benevolence if using this trait.
- If regen/protection uptime isn't an issue.
Swap Virtues to Valor for more personal sustain at the cost of tome uptime.
- excellent passive healing bonus, preferred option if having multiple guards using Valor asdoes not stack.
- increased availablility of group support with Tome of Courage. Balances loss of.
- Nomad's can be an easier to obtain stat in place of Minstrel's but looses boon support.
- Cleric's can be used to add healing power at the cost of boon support and personal sustain.
- highest healing option
- strongest boon support and defensive option with less healing
- strong option for GvG
- for Stability uptime.
- when confident on 25 stack uptime.
- Defensive option.
- Useful feast option against condition pressure.
- Support option when lacking boon duration.
- Use to stun break for caught allies. Part communication and an attentive eye are key here.
- Use when you are being overwhelmed with conditions. Try to use it during fights and not on regroups.
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only afteris on cooldown and stability it urgently needed.
- andmake up a significant part of your group healing. Try to use your dodge rolls and aegis skills not only just for personal defense but also when your group requires some healing.
- Tomes will go on full cooldown once stowed so make sure to only pull them out when you can make full use of them.
- Use on spikes and for general DPS
- Use Epilogue: Ashes of the Just as often as possible for a significant group damage increase.
- On spikes pull enemies in with Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke} then follow up with Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath and Chapter 2: Igniting Burst
- brings high healing and condition cleanse. As a support Firebrand, you will be fulling healing allies with only a few skills, and may sometimes have to camp the tome.
- Try to use Epilogue: Eternal Oasis before other healing skills to benefit from the increased healing.
- Chapter 4: Shining River creates a Water Field - coordinate with your allies to blast it for healing.
- Use for its Stability access to fill in gaps between
- Chapter 4: Stalwart Stand brings a very strong pulsing Resistance field, make use of it against condition pressure.
- Rotation: Engage with , throwand pressure with,and immediately after use Epilogue: Ashes of the Just then Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke to pull and catch enemies. After using tome pagesto burst heal allies, followed by other Tomes or swapping to Mace/Shield as needed by the group.
- Use Mace/Shield to support your group and create heavy burst CC and healing. The autoattack provides very strong AoE healing.
- Rotation: Autoattack continuously throughout the fight. When bombing the enemy in Mace, use your to give an extremely high healing Regeneration plus AoE pressure. Then activate on your shieldfor a burst heal to allies and protection, followed byfor a high damage skill and a small damage mitigation. Either when you see a downed enemy or ally, useto push back a res/stomp attempt, either double tapping for a large burst AoE heal or channeling for projectile defense.
- Use Axe/Shield for both defensive support from the shield and for offensive plays with , an AoE pull. This combos effectively with Wells and with, where you can pull enemies back inside of your group's ground pressure.