Guardian - Core Condition
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
A basic and accessible core guardian build that possesses high DPS and excellent survivability. The Dire variant of this build is easily accessible to all core players and costs very little gold to gear.
- Great DPS
- Focus on Burns makes it a viable condition build for Core players
- Can build tanky and lose very little damage
- Can easily change build for more versatility
- Focus exclusively on burning can be annoying against Destroyers or Embers
- Squishy with glass-cannon gear
- Hard to change traits out without losing a lot of DPS.
- Greatsword - very high burst if using power-heavy variants
- Sword - strong mainhand if using power-heavy variants
- Scepter - very strong mainhand due to its interaction with
- Focus - Provides a considerable boost to defense at the cost of damage
- Staff - long-ranged option that is good for meta farming.
- - cc
- - projectile hate
- - teleport and damage
- - long-duration stability
- - high CC against champions and projectile hate
- - can be run for healing when running the Celestial variant
- - strong defensive tool
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear similar to Firebrand - Condi DPS, making it great for general PVE
This set trades some damage for a massive boost to defense.
This set trades damage for a boost to defense and utility.
- - defense
- - can be used with the Viper's set alongside Grieving gear to create a hybrid DPS build.
- - can be used to help Might uptime
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Can't find such food "Bowl of Truffle Risoto"! Please refer to our food index., - +DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Allstats Food
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
- (or other spirit weapon)
- Fill with auto-attacks
Your passive will also make up a significant amount of your damage through Burning. Use off cooldown for Fury and Quickness uptime.
If you are about to kill a mob, activate for a large DPS increase, so long as you have Radiance traited.
- is a massive heal.
- / provide an on-demand block
- (focus) is a series of blocks
- is an area blind but will reduce your DPS drastically if you don't quickly reset it.
- removes conditions and provides a small amount of healing.