Guardian - Core Condition
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
A basic and accessible core guardian build that possesses high DPS and excellent survivability. The Dire variant of this build is easily accessible to all core players and costs very little gold to gear.
- Greatsword - very high burst if using power-heavy variants
- Staff - long-ranged option that is good for meta farming.
- - cc
- - projectile hate
- - teleport and damage
- - long-duration stability
- - high CC against champions and projectile hate
- - strong defensive tool
Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
The same gear as Raid Firebrand can also be used here.
- 24px Traiblazer - extremely strong defensive gearset; this set is very expensive and niche, and is not recommended for someone new to the build
- Sinister, Dire, Carrion - F2P / Budget Gear options. If using these, change and to .
- - defensive option
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- - dps if using gear with high toughness
- (or other spirit weapon)
- Fill with auto-attacks
Your passive will also make up a significant amount of your damage through Burning. Use off cooldown for Fury and Quickness uptime.
If you are about to kill a mob, activate for a large DPS increase, so long as you have Radiance traited.
- is a massive heal.
- / provide an on-demand block
- (focus) is a series of blocks
- is an area blind but will reduce your DPS drastically if you don't quickly reset it.
- removes conditions and provides a small amount of healing.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade