Harbinger - Condi Harbinger
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
Condi Harbinger is a versatile build for Necromancer that shares gear with the condition Quickness variant for group PvE content and only requires minor tweaks to be able to be played as a full dps build. It provides itself and its subgroup with permanent Quickness and Fury as well as a good amount of Might. It also has great CC capabilities through , and .
- can be taken instead of whenever cleave damage is required to kill adds quickly.
- If you need a stun break and additional condi cleanse, is a good choice that includes both.
- Focus is used for easy life force generation whenever you do not have enemies dying around you (boss fights without or with only a few adds); for general OW roaming, dagger is the go-to weapon.
- can be taken for a nice boost to survivability at the cost of some condition damage.
- Death Magic leads to a vast amount of defense at the cost of damage and replaces Soul Reaping.
- For condi cleanse and transfer, you can replace by and take .
- With more minions, take as well.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- You should aim to maximize the condition duration on Bleeding and Tormentsince they are the two largest sources of your damage.
- - farming
- - DPS
- (and variants) - farming
- - dps
- You can avoid a lot of damage by staying at range; only and require you to be close to the target.
- Outside of shroud, you can use all skills aside from on cooldown.
- You provide Quickness and Fury periodically while in , so make sure to go into shroud as often as possible.
- should be used close to going into to transfer the self-applied Torment and Bleeding with the maximum duration through and avoid them being cleansed in the meantime.
- is your main source of healing, so use it whenever you need it. Make sure to throw it close to yourself to apply the stacks of Blight to yourself.
- You heal passively for every stack of Blight through , so try to have many stacks on you. If you want to maintain 20-25 stacks at the cost of some damage, skip and because they are the main sources of Blight consumption.
- For harder encounters, swapping to Death Magic instead of Soul Reaping is the most convenient and easy-going option for additional surviability.
More information on the general usage and rotation is provided in the video down below:
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade