Herald - Condition Frontline
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition based Herald sustain build for WvW. Utilizes legend abilities to support the frontline with heavy boon application and damage mitigation along with strong crowd control.
Swap Glint (Dragon) out for Jallis (Dwarf) if you remove the Herald traitline.
- Add more damage reduction to your group for a loss in damage and boon support.
- feast option with additional Condition Damage and Expertise
- Keep in mind your food which should be readily available in feast form from commanders and aim for 100% duration on Torment. Once at 100% duration, fill with Dire pieces for increased damage.
- Both sigils combo well with .
- This build aims to use a combination of utility and weapon skills to quickly burn through energy in order to legend swap off cooldown, taking advantage of and .
- Begin fights in Glint (Dragon) stance and maintain , and before engaging.
- It can be beneficial to lower yourself to 9 energy when out of combat by using and activating it before your energy fully drains, letting your first legend swap into Mallyx stance activate for extra energy on the initial damage spike.
- Activate and then quickly swap legends to Mallyx. For AoE damage, activate and then .
- Use , and to rapidly consume your energy during embrace the darkness. You may also be able to use Call to Anguish again. Once your energy is about to run out, swap back to Glint and repeat.
- is a blast finisher and also cleanses conditions.
- Avoid damage with .
- Use to disrupt enemy players while evading. Can also be used defensively to reposition yourself.
- Works greatly with and due to the multiple hits.