Herald - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A power DPS build for Herald. One of the very first raid DPS builds in the Heart of Thorns era, this build has now returned to viability, providing solid sustained damage, good CC, Vulnerability and .
- While not the best choice on any one encounter, Power Herald has a simple, easy to understand rotation making it an ideal build for newer players to learn encounters on.
- on night time encounters.
- Slaying sigils if applicable.
- Start on Sword/Sword and with all facets activated
- Can't find such skill "Chilling Isolation"! Please refer to our skill index.
- Repeat from step 7
- Be careful not to interrupt your auto-attack chain as much of the damage from it is loaded onto the final strike.
- You should only swap to staff if breakbar contribution is needed as swapping is a major damage loss.
- Facet of Nature is generally only useful to maintain on and even then it is effectively a necromancer's Vampiric Aura that costs you approximately 1000 personal DPS.